3| Proper Meeting

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 18, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 || 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Aye aye aye ayeeeeee." I said into the video hyping myself up while smiling and sticking my tongue out.

I had just got my hair did, and I was hype as hell.

Lately I know I might seem weird but I'm the complete opposite.

Youngboy and KeKe look cool as fuck to me, they stood out at the club.

I couldn't help myself.

But I think I should leave them alone.

I'm openly bisexual, but I might act weird to them because I'm bold and upfront about everything.

Anyways I spint around in the chair, and got my purse pulling out the money to pay her.

"Here you go, thank you so much." I smiled handing her some hundreds. "Keep whatever's leftover."

"Thank you." She smiled. "And you welcome."

Just as I stood up, I heard footsteps walking into her work area and I looked up.

Youngboy and Keke stood there.

I smiled at them, staying quiet and gathering my things.

I could feel both their eyes on me.

"Oh, also I'm sorry how I came off on you guys." I apologized to them. "I'm Orella, but of course y'all might already know that."

"You good." Youngboy said. "Think you already know me."

"Yeah it's all good, and right KeKe. Nice meeting you, your very pretty." She smiled at me.

"Thank you, and nice meeting you guys too." I smiled at them.

"Oh and about that night, I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry for that also, got this nigga mad and shit." Keke explained.

Apologizing why?

She a good kisser but imma keep it to myself.

"You cool, it's all good." I shrugged. "No need to apologise, but I'll see y'all around hopefully huh?"

"Yeah maybe." She smiled at me as Youngboy kept quiet just staring me down.