37| Pregnancy

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 29,  2021 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Ummmm is this really necessary?" I asked Kentrell as he handed me and KeKe four pregnancy sticks each

Over the time, me and KeKe both been sick a lil but ion think it's pregnancy.

Is it possible that he got us both pregnant?

That'd be crazy as fuck.

"Yeah, now yo ass go in one bathroom while she go in the other." He nodded his head.

KeKe mugged him snatching the bag and going into a bathroom.

I went into a guest bathroom and closed the door.

I did my business, peeing on the sticks and all that then got up and sat them on some tissue while washing my hands.

Walking out, Kentrell was standing at the door. "KeKe already done, you done?"

"Nigga we gotta wait five minutes, acting like the pregnancy police." I pushed him out the way.

"Right, damn. Now what if we not pregnant?" KeKe asked.

"We trying again today then." He smirked. "It don't matter to me, I got enough dick for both y'all."

"We know that." I chuckled. "But according to KeKe you forcing her to have a baby."

"Mane no I'm not, she wanted a baby before. Ion know what the fuck wrong with her." He shrugged.

"I WANNA DO CRACKHEAD SHIT, DAMN" She yelled and me and Kentrell looked at her.

"ME TOO" I yelled laughing. "Nahh, I'm kidding. I actually wanna be a mommy."

"Anyways, what the fuck is the timer on?" He asked and just as he said that, KeKe phone went off.

"I'll go look." She said.

"And I'm coming with cause you'll try to lie and pop a plan b." He followed her. "Oh wait, forgot I flushed them."

"Nigga who the fuck told you to go through the cabinets?" She smacked her lips and I shooked my head laughing.

I walked into the bathroom, and looked at the tests.

Positive, positive, positive, and positive.

A smile formed across my face. "Well damn, his nut must be magical forreal."

"What it say?" Kentrell appeared out of nowhere with KeKe.

I looked and seen that she had tears in her eyes.