41| Sneaky

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 10, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"If you wanna suck a lil dick just say that, lil horny freaky fuck

"If you wanna suck a lil dick just say that, lil horny freaky fuck." I looked directly at KeKe.

"Nigga what is you even tal— shut the fuck up, cause as far as I know you ain't getting no more pussy from me." She shrugged.

My eyes then traveled to Orella as she was breastfeeding Katlin, and I smiled at her.

"What?" She looked up at me, confused.

She probably wasn't listening.

"KeKe won't give me no pussy." I said. "Tell her stop being stingy with fat ma."

"Orella ain't being stingy, let her fuck you." She shrugged. "Shii we fuc— imma keep that to myself."

"So y'all fucking without me now?" I asked. "All I do for y'all, and y'all do this shit. Damn."

I'm disappointed.

"You must forgot, you gotta wait about six weeks?" Orella asked.

"Mane that's some bullshit, that wasn't even a real doctor that told y'all that." I sighed.

"Ummmm, yes it was." They both looked at me dumb.

"It's coo, I'm finna go hang with my kids." I stood up. "The ones that REALLY love me."

Next thing I know, KeKe threw her sprite bottle at me. "Don't ever in yo fucking life say we don't love you."

I walked up to her and snatched her up off the couch by her shirt. "The fuck did you just throw at me?"

"A sprite bottle, and I'd appreciate it if you pick it up for me too." She smirked. "You ain't scaring shit."

"It's none of my business, it's none of my businesssss." Orella hummed, standing up and walking out.

"YOU— ORELLA YOU DAMN SELL OUT, BRING YO ASS BACK HERE" KeKe yelled.

"Thought you said you wasn't scared." I mumbled looking at her.

"Kentrell put me the fuck down before I kick you in yo dick." She rolled her eyes.