Chapter 5

Third POV

"Alright, so link hands everyone, I'll take you to training ground 7."Naruto instructed, and everyone complied. 

Naruto gathered her chakra and flashed to ground 7. As soon as she let go of Sasuke and Itachi's hand, she fell over from a dizzy spell of chakra Exhaustion. 

Tsk, Naruto, you're out of chakra again! Kurama yelled at the blonde.

Can I have some from you? Naruto pleaded. Kurama scoffed and covered her with a Chakra cloak. 

"OY! NARUTO!" Sasuke yelled as he held Naruto up. "Sorry, I forgot I was still healing."

"You're still-" Sasuke started but Fugaku cut him off. "I forgot my Katana-" he in turn was cut off by Naruto and Itachi saying in unison, "I'll get it!" Then Naruto grabbed Itachi's hand and flashed to the house. Itachi went into his father's bedroom, found the katana, ran back to Naruto, and she flashed back its him and the Katana. As soon as she reappeared, she crashed into a tree as Itachi skidded to a halt right next to the tree.

"Ow..." Naruto groaned as shards of the broken tree prickled her skin. Itachi threw the katana out his father before gently pulling Naruto out of the tree. 

Naruto POV

"Don't be so careless!" Mikoto scolded as she used a bit of medical jutsu to heal some of the scrapes on me. I thanked her and then said, "Let me show you my favorite Wind Style justu!"

I created 2 shadow clones and then created a rasengan. I slowly went through the steps to create the jutsu, then held it up as my shadow clones slumped over and poofed away. "Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken!"

"Wow..." everyone said. 

"YOU NEVER USED THIS JUTSU EITHER!!!" Sasuke yelled over the noise and the wind.

"I DIDN'T MAKE THIS JUTSU YET !!!" I yelled back.

Then I sensed enemy chakra, "EVERYONE! 6 ENEMY CHAKRA FROM AKATSUKI!!! S-RANK TO SS-RANK CHAKRA AND SKILL!!!" I yelled. They all nodded and I turned around to see, "Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan, and Tobi. Come to take the Kyuubi or a piece of my mind?"

Third POV

"So the Kyuubi Jinchuriki is a comedian AND a pretty girl, she looks worthy of a taste of my art, Hmm!" Deidara said. Naruto snarled at his comment.

(A/N: I'm so proud of how perfectly I wrote Deidara's dialogue, so proud of myself!)

"All you care about is art, as if it's your god, come serve Jashin-sama, he'll fix you up!" Hidan yelled.

"Shut up all of you, our main job is to catch the Kyuubi jinchuriki and bring it to the hideout, not make the girl one of your dolls." Sasori said in the most monotonous voice he could muster.

"Look who's speaking, Sasori, you're a puppet master with hundreds of dolls of you own. Now concentrate before I smash your head into a wall." Kisame growled.

(A/N: I'M SO PROUND OF THE DIALOGUE I WROTE!!!)

"There is no need for that." An eerie voice had ALL the shinobi present, including the Uchiha family, freeze.

"Uchiha... Madara?" Fugaku whispered. 

"Who are you? I thought you were Tobi!" Deidara yelled, DAMN IT, DEIDARA, KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT!!! Was the thought that went through the remaining three akatsuki members' minds.

"SHUT UP! WIND STYLE: RASEN-SHURIKEN!!!" Naruto yelled. 

All the Akatsuki jumped away from the attack, but what they didn't expect was for Naruto to appear right next to the Jutsu and expand it until it slammed into ALL of the Akatsuki members. 

"OY! TIME TO GO! WE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THIS JUTSU, NOR WITH THE GIRL! HMM!" Deidara yelled. 

They retreated as the jutsu fizzled out. Naruto fell over, exhausted of her chakra. Sasuke caught her before she hit the ground.

"Is she alright? I can't believe she held off 5 Akatsuki members on her own." Fugaku said as Sasuke held Naruto bridal style. 

"Enough of that, get her to the house, she passed out!" Mikoto yelled.

//Time-skip to the next morning 6:00 (Sun is just rising)//

"W-where am I?" Naruto asked as her vision cleared and she saw Sasuke towering over her with the most worried expression possible for his face. The blonde sat up and rubbed her eyes. " Why are you worrying so-" Naruto realized it was Sasuke's house, and she didn't know what she was wearing, so she pulled the blankets over her in embarrassment. Sasuke chuckled and said, "You're in one of mother's old pajamas." 

"What happened to me?I thought I released my jutsu, then it all became black..." Naruto rubbed her temples in an effort to clear her mind. She pulled the blanket off and stood up, only to tilt forward and fall, if Sasuke didn't catch her. 

"AH!! Ow!" Naruto cried as Sasuke jolted her a bit. "Sorry sorry sorry!" Sasuke apologized as he gently lay her back on the bed. Naruto clutched her stomach in pain, and rolled with her back to Sasuke. She couldn't speak a word.

"OY, Naru, what's wrong?" Mikoto asked as she brought a tray of breakfast in. "She's in pain..." Sasuke answered sadly. "Let me see." Mikoto said. She rolled over the Blonde and put her hand on Naruto's stomach. "She feels sick, so her stomach wants to throw up, but there's nothing in there to throw up." Sasuke cringed when he imagined being in that condition; he hated pain. 

"Oy... teme... shinobi don't cringe..." Naruto croaked out. Sasuke scowled at her. "At home, I'm only Sasuke, the leader of the Uchiha's branch house." Sasuke said. Mikoto hit the raven-head and said, "There IS no Uchiha branch House!" 

"Whatever you say, mom..." Sasuke used the word 'mom' for the first time in a long time. Mikoto smiled at the familiarity of that word. 

Ever since the Uchiha clan was murdered, there was nothing but "Father", "Father", and "Fugaku". Before that, it was "Dad", "Tou-Chan!", and "Fugaku-kun" or "Fugaku-Chan".

They then returned their attention to Naru. She was colored a sickly pale color, and didn't move from whatever position she was in. "Naruto..." Itachi whispered, he had come into the room unnoticed.

"Naru-Chan, wake up, you need to eat something..." Mikoto prodded Naruto's cheek,  and she surprised the Uchihas with a puffed out cheek. "You did it!" Sasuke said, a bit awestruck. "Hn." Naruto groaned, making Sasuke and Mikoto yell "EHHHHHHHHHH???" And Fugaku, ever the neutral one, stared with a quiet "What the hell?"

"Looks... like i spent too much time... with you power-hungry Uchihas... except for Mikoto-sama and Itachi..." Naruto gritted out as she sat up. 

"Are you sure we don't need to go back to the hospital?" Sasuke asked with annoyance because of Naruto's tendency to get sick.

"No." Fugaku said, he had snuck in unnoticed too.