Epilogue

Charli's POV

Two years after

I groaned in my mouth, tightened my fist to hold my core and breath. I could feel my face and body were drenching. I exhale from my mouth, tug in my core, and tried to stay longer before I release...

"Come on, just stay a few more seconds, honey," I rolled my eyes when I heard Summer said with a hint of a smile.

"Easy for you to say," I said under my breath and yelped when I felt her toes pressed my upper back as her grips tightened my heels.

My body started trembling and I said, "Are we done?"

"Don't forget to breathe, Charli." Summer calmly said.

"I think I'm not gonna make it," I groaned and breathed shakily. I felt my body lightened when the pressure from Summer was gone.

"You're so weak," she chuckled lightly as I felt she lightly kicked my hip with her foot and I collapsed on my yoga mat and mumbled on it, "You're insane."

I heard her laughed as her footsteps were getting nearer to the side of my head and said, "A person can do more than an hour of the gym who cry like a big baby for just doing half an hour of yoga," she clicked her tongue and I could picture she shook her head too.

I respond lazily, "I'm a human, Summer. Of course, I'm out of shape to join your yoga after I have just done the gym."

I turned over for my back laid on the mat so I could breathe better and stared at the hot blonde and talked.

She crossed her arms and clicked her tongue again, "You're so weak because I can do both." She gently used her foot to nudge my shoulder and said, Let's get ready before we're getting late, honey."

"Okay," I said as I stretched a hand for her to pull me on my feet. She groaned while pulling me on my feet and complaint, "You're so heavy like a sack of potatoes,"

"But, you love potatoes," I jested as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she slapped my butt, "Trying to be a smart-ass, huh."

We planned and get married in a simple ceremony within two months after I had proposed to Summer. We were living happily for these two years, still, Summer was the typical Summer since she was five.

We fight, but most of the time she was the one ranting and I remained quiet. Her habit would always give me a cold shoulder after our fight, but she never lasts long about it because I have my way to cool her down.

About Lotte, Summer complained that I spoiled her and turned her become a spoiled brat. I chuckled whenever I thought of her stern face when she complained and warned me.

As a pair of parents, I thought that we need to balance our parental guide for our children. Summer played the antagonist while I played the protagonist in the house for our kid.

Summer always has her rules, but I broke some of them. She gets irritated that I ruined her rules, yet she agreed with me sometimes for giving Lotte a break.

"It's been two years, both of you still acting like a newly wedded couple." I was snapped by Autumn in my little own world.

I asked "What?" I couldn't even recognize my voice, and I just realized I was grinning like an idiot all the time since I started thinking about us.

She laughed at me and said "Look at you, obviously you're thinking of Summer. The way you grin to yourself is gross. If the person doesn't know you would think you're having something nasty in your head."