Chapter Four

Third Person's POV

*When Charli and Summer were 5 years old.*

A young brunette girl was humming a song and full of concentration to help her favorite blonde Barbie to put the dress on. She said patiently to the doll, "Come on, Barbie. Put this on and be ready to date Ken."

After she put a pink dress onto the Barbie, she gently used the comb to comb its hair and finally put a pair of matching heels on it. The brunette girl held her Barbie to have a look and grinned in victory, "Yay! My Barbie is pretty. You can out for a date now."

The older brunette was smiling as she walked into the playroom joined next to the younger brunette and beamed, "Oh my sweetheart. You're happy with your little Barbie well dress up, aren't you?" she gently pecked at the top of her daughter's head as she side hug her.

The younger brunette giggled and said, "Yes mom." She tilted up her head to look at her mum and asked, "Do you think Barbie looks good in pink?"

The mum chuckled at her daughter's little passion for her little masterpiece. She gently caressed her daughter's head and smiled, "Of course, sweetheart. Barbie looks good in any dress too."

The daughter grinned in anticipation and said, "You're right, mom!"

Their little conversation was interrupted by the doorbell, the mom planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead and said gently, "Mom will be right back. Stay here and don't go anywhere."

"Yes mom!" the younger brunette salutes to her mum as she back to pick other nice dresses for her other Barbies.

The older brunette chuckled as she walked toward the front door to peek at the door hole. She saw a pair of blonde mother and daughter who were new to her and they seem like the newbies in this town.

Nonetheless, the brunette opened the door without any hesitation be ready to greet the newbies. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Cassandra. You seem like new in this town." The brunette said as she extended her hand to the older blonde and smiled warmly at the younger blonde.

The older blonde smiled as she gladly handshake Cassandra, "Hi, it's nice to meet you, Cassandra. Yea, we just shifted here today and we're staying next door to you."

"I'm Sandra and this is my daughter, Summer," Sandra said as she indicated her daughter next to her as Summer greet Cassandra with a wide grin, "Hi! Nice to meet you, aunt Cassandra."

Cassandra chuckled lightly as she gently caressed Summer's head and said, "Nice to meet you too, sweetie." Summer giggled at Cassandra as Sandra quickly said, "I'm so sorry about my daughter is being chatty."

Cassandra waved Sandra off and said, "No, she's lovely. I prefer a child is being lively. My daughter is quiet." She opened wide the door as she stood aside and tilted her head to welcome the blondes and said, "Come in, if you're not in a hurry. I'll make teas for us."

Sandra smiled as she handed a jar of cookies and said, "This is our homemade cookies, I hope you'll like it."

Cassandra chuckled and said, "Oh, that's lovely, but you don't have to."

Sandra grinned as she said, "No, just take it. It's our little gift for our new neighbor." Cassandra finally took the cookies and thanked her as she said to Summer, "Do you want to meet my daughter, Summer? She will like you for sure."

Summer grinned and said excitedly, "Of course, where is she?" Cassandra chuckled as she called her daughter out loud, "Charli, come over here. I want you to meet Summer. And you're going to like her."

"Charli!!!" Summer yelled out her name as she quickly walked to search for Charli by herself, and the mothers were laughing at her. "Charli is in the playroom and you'll find her after you turn left," Cassandra said loud enough for Summer to hear as Summer very soon found Charli in the playroom.