Chapter Fourteen

Three months after

"Stop that, Summer. That's too early," I giggled when I felt Summer was nibbling my neck. A moan escaped from my lips when she was sucking my weak spot.

I flinched when her cold hands were touching my heated skin beneath my shirt, yet I very soon sighed to relish her soft hands gently kneading my breasts. I missed her gorgeous face and let my eyes fluttered open.

I smiled when I saw a breathtaking view right in front of me early in the morning. She pulled away from me and straddled on my hips with her appealing birthday suit.

My eyes roamed her body before reached her lovely green eyes. Her eyes were twinkling as I gulped when her perfect teeth tugged her lower lips. About playing a teasing game, she is really good at it. She could effortlessly turn me on with her simple game.

She beckoned me as I sat up to reach her like a magnet. Before my craving lips could reach hers, she stopped me with her forefinger pressed on my lips. She chuckled and said, "Ahh Ahh... It's time to get ready before we're getting late, sleepyhead,"

That was the way she woke me up during my slumber. Well, I was glad for that if she could do this to me every morning instead of yelled out loud to wake me up.

Still, I pursed my lips at her for complaining didn't get a sweet kiss from her. She grinned at me and tugged the collar of my baggy shirt to pull me along with her to the bathroom. 

That was not that bad, we at least could enjoy our great morning shower.  

"You should let me drive your car to work instead of you driving back and forth. It's Saturday, Charli," Summer said.

I pressed my mouth with a hand to suppress my yawn and said, "It's fine. I want to meet my parents too. Besides, I like the food at your workplace." I turned to her and smiled at her.

She gagged and rolled her eyes, "I want to puke whenever I see that food," I laughed at her comment and I heard her asked, "So, as usual later?"

I took her hand and pecked on it and said, "Yes, thanks, Summer,"

She chuckled and said, "I have no idea why do you love that set lunch. Especially that plate of disgusting puke stuff, Ughhh!"

I laughed and I could see she gagged in the corner of my eyes and I argue, "Hey! That is your aunt's signature food. Her pesto pasta is great and I love the dark coffee too."

"Your taste of food is weird as hell." She said dully.

"Same goes to you," I teased and I earned a slap on my upper arm as I playfully hissed.

"You're so irritating," she complained.

"But you love it," I winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You're not cute," she snorted as I chuckled.

I pulled over the car to the front of Summer's workplace and said, "Bye, I'll be here on time." I leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her lips and she gently pressed the back of my head to linger longer before we pull away.

"Don't be late," she beamed as she left my car and shut the door. The way she walked to the café I could tell she was teasing me, she swayed her firm hips left and right which made me wanted to slap them.

Before she entered the café, she turned and blew me a kiss. I chuckled and played along with her, used my hand to catch the invisible kiss from her, and gently patted my chest.

I burst out laughing when I saw she was laughing with her head bobbing and held her stomach. We were wiping our tears at the same time after too much laughing, she waved at me and quickly entered the café. With that, I drove back to my home.