Chapter Two

"Ugghhhh It's pretty tight. I'm regret took more than three tacos." I huffed and I tried to zip up my dress.

I groaned when I heard my bathroom door get knocked again not more than a minute. "Hey! Are you done?" Summer yelled from outside and asked, "What took you so long? Are you masturbating?" she snickered as I groaned and yelled back at her, "Shut up, Summer! My dress is fucking tight! I can't breathe!"

"That's a good thing I guess. Perhaps your boobs grew." Summer said with a loud laugh. At this moment I wanted to stomp my feet in frustration and shut her mouth so badly.

"Well, opened the door for me and I'll help you." Summer said.

"Okay." I sighed as I opened the door, but I was stunned by looking at her. She was gorgeous for me every day, yet tonight she was breathtaking in her emerald green dress same as her eyes color which generous in revealing her milk skin slender shoulder along her distinct clavicle and her cleavage. Last but not least, her stunning dirty blonde wavy mid-length hair down past her shoulder perfectly.

Her partner was so lucky to have an eye candy date.

"Earth to Charli! Turned around!" again I was snapped back by her voice. She furrowed her eyebrows with one of her hands to wave me turned around as I did as she told before she bitching out again.

I internally gasped when I felt her finger brushed my back skin and I heard her instructed, "Breath in and tug in your stomach." I breathed in as I tugged in my stomach and I couldn't refrain from the feeling of tingling whenever her finger was gliding up my skin along zipping up my dress.

Her finger eventually left contact with my skin as she said, "Alright done." I exhaled softly after the little tension of the skin contact from her, yet I felt my front was wrapping tight and hard to breathe. Especially my stomach.

Summer shook her head as she clicked her tongue when she stared at my face. She indicated my face and said in disapproval, "Don't tell me you're going out like that. Get your ass to the dresser. I'll do the makeup and set your hair."

Usually, I'm not a makeup thingy kind of person. Only if occasionally I have to do, but not as good as Summer. Most of the time she will be out of patience and gave up on my slow and terrible skill. She would help me with that instead.

I smiled sheepishly at her and said, "Okay."

"Hurry get your slow ass now." She waved me to move.

"Yea, yea," I said with a chuckle and walked past her.

****************

"Charli, this is Douglas, and Douglas this is Charli." Summer said as she was facing both of us from shotgun of the car, and the driver was her partner.

Douglas flashed his charm smile, extended his hand to me, and greet in a gentlemanly tone, "It's my pleasure to meet you, Charli." He beamed, "You're lovely."

Yea you don't have to be polite, gentleman. I know I'm not that 'lovely'.

I smiled and handshake with him and said politely, "It's my pleasure to meet you too, Douglas. Well, you're charming." He chuckled in his boyish voice and thanked me.

That was what I suppose to do as politely returned him.

Overall, Douglas was a short blonde charming boy, tall and lean frame, looking good in his black tuxedo. Besides, he was a basketball player, and that makes him a dreamy boy for the girls. Somehow, he was not my type because I already have my kind of type.

Yup, there would be no other one. That was her. She was happily engaging her sweet time with her partner or boyfriend to be right in front of my eyes. I folded my arms with rolled my eyes when I saw she was giggling and slapping her boy's arm.