Chapter Twenty Two

Charli's POV

I groaned and felt my head was throbbing, it's been a long time I didn't drink so much wine. I tried to relax for a moment, yawned, and stretched my sore body.

Oh god! Summer still gives me the wild one after my break time yesterday.

Who would resist a sexy blonde like her? I swear I couldn't walk properly today after we had so much fun.

"Finally you awake, sleepyhead." I turned my attention to the blonde who was side leaning against the door and holding a glass of water. She walked toward me as I glance at her outlook and she looks different today.

Gosh, she was so smoking hot in an androgynous look.

I sat up and pulled the blanket to cover my chest part before leaned against the headboard.

She sat next to me, took the aspirin to feed me, and handed the glass of water to me. I have practically forgotten that I had a slight headache just now.

She could be my aspirin instead.

Summer took the glass away from me at the bedside table after I drank the warm water. She tenderly smiled at me and held both of my hands which were clutching the blanket. "Come on, you have to get ready. I'll take you to somewhere."

I grinned and asked excitedly, "Where?" but too soon my mood fell when I thought I had to take care of my coffee shop. Speaking of... I quickly asked, "Dammit! What time is it? I have to go back coffee shop."

I held the blanket and tried to leave the bed, but Summer already stopped me. She laughed lightly and assured me, "Autumn agreed to take care of your place for today and tomorrow. Don't worry about it, okay?"

I asked, "Why does she need to help for two days? You will be back to work tomorrow, right? What about Char-"

I was shut up by her kiss, and she pulled away, "You talked too much. I already arranged everything before you wake up," she pulled my hands cause my blanket slipped off and exposed my upper bare body.

I blushed when her eyes ran over my body with a smirk. She stood on her feet before helped me, and remained a hand to hold mine walked us to her closet.

When we reached the closet she walked behind me, slipped her arms around my waist, and rest her chin on my shoulder. "Okay, now pick anything you want to wear."

I hummed as I slowly trailed the clothes hang in her closet with my fingertips and stopped at a pink sweater, and fade jeans next to it. I turned to face her and asked, "What about these?"

She nodded her head on my shoulder and said softly, "Yes, you'll look gorgeous in these." She gently took my hand to pull the drawer and said, "I got a few pairs of new undergarments. You can pick any of them you like."

I laughed, "Seriously, Summer? I don't think the bras can fit me. Mine is smaller than yours."

I yelped when she slapped the cheek of my bum and squeeze it, "You're right, but your ass is bigger than mine." She whispered, "These are for you. I just bought them this morning and they definitely fit you well."

A heated rush to my face as she slapped my butt again and squeeze it lightly "Go get ready, honey."

I gently pried her arms away from me, turn to face her. I gradually pulled off her jacket and let it drop on the wooden floor. She raised one of her brows at me as I bit my lower lips started unbuttoned her button-up shirt.

I had no idea where was my gut came from.

She smirked at me in amusement and held my hips, watching me continue my show. I said in a very low tone after undone her shirt, "Join me," with that, I fully undressed her and we get a shower together.