Chapter Seven

"I'm bringing sexy back (yeah), Them other boys don't know how to act (yeah)" Justin Timberlake's sexy back was playing on the radio when I ignite my car, I swiftly switched to other songs "Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy"

Melissa burst out laughing "What the hell! You like these kinds of songs, don't you?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "These are Summer's playlist." I gave up on switching any song and continued driving. I had no idea why Summer would love these kinds of songs. Her taste of songs is really weird. 

I flinched when I felt Melissa's hand rested on my thigh, she teasingly glides up her hand and I swiftly swatted her hand away before she could reach my inner thigh. I should just switch off the radio playing this nasty song. I heard her giggled and I hissed in irritation, "Seriously Melissa?! Are you nuts? I'm driving for god's sake!"  

I shivered when her fingertips were running the shell of my ear and I warned her, "Stop it, you idiot." She laughed lightly as I could see her leaned back the seat in the corner of my eyes. I exhaled with I shook my head and I finally could fully concentrate on my road.

Gratefully I didn't hit anything or get a crash just now.

Melissa seems high, and she was acting differently tonight. She never touchy me whenever we were in college or hang out. Perhaps she was tipsy now, and I shouldn't overreact I guess.

I was thankful she didn't tease me again after I warned her, and we finally pulled over in the lobby of my studio apartment. "Stay at the lobby, I'll park my car," I informed.

Melissa stared at me with her demeanor I couldn't really read. She was giving me a lopsided smile and said, "It's such a waste you're not my type."

Saved it.  

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes at her and I leaned in closer her side opened the door for her to get off my car. Instead, she shut the door and she said with a smile, "It's okay, let's walk together."

I shrugged lightly, "Okay." 

Melissa comfortably made it like her home once we stepped into my studio apartment. She kicked off her heels aside and I took them to put into the shoe racks. "Where am I going to sleep?" she asked with her tired voice.

"There." I pointed my spot for her and she wastes no time plopped onto our bed. I didn't think of asking her to shower immediately before sleep on it because she looks like needs a rest before doing it.

I knew I had to wash the bedsheet the next day because Summer dislikes anyone sleep on the bed without a shower. Also, she hates the smell of smoke.

"So, this spot must be yours," Melissa smirked at me and she rolled over to Summer's side before I could say anything. I threw out my hands in speechless, only if she knew Summer is extraordinary in cleanliness.

I said dryly, "Yea, you're right." She chuckled and seem like happy to get under my skin and I said with waved to her to shift the spot, "Get back to your side and sleep, I'll get fresh clothes and a towel for you to shower later."

"Okay," she said as she simply flipped over to my spot and started resting.        

I felt refreshed after I had a shower and brushed my teeth. I saw Melissa already passed out in my bed and I lightly patted her shoulder, "Hey, your turn." Melissa let her eyes fluttered open and said groggily, "Okay,"

I sighed relax when I laid on Summer's spot after Melissa went to shower. I inhaled to whiff Summer's scent and I comfortably passed out in the bed with her scent engulfed me.