Hello Sunshine

A/N: Hello mates, this shot is a part of the scene that will connect to my new story 'You Frame My Heart'.

P.S: Mature content included, enjoy or skim with your innocent eyes. Happy reading.

Third Person's POV

The clean and minimal coffee shop is filled with young adults and business people busy chatting and working with their laptops.

It was lunch hours, the crews were getting busy. Charli, the owner of 'The Newton's coffee shop was fully occupied to serve the drinks and pastries.

"Charli, you got a parcel." one of the crews in their early 20's informed and handed it to the busy brunette lady who was full of plates. She was concentrating to create the cute lava of the hot chocolate as she mumbled "Put aside, please. I'll take it in a while, thanks, Denise."

"Okay." the teen said casually and placed a box of parcels on the counter which Charli could reachable later.

After a couple of hours, the coffee shops were getting fewer people. Charli exhaled from her lips as she was taking off the apron. She could tell her crews could handle the shift without her for the remaining day.

When she was leaving the counter, she was stopped by her crew "Charli, you didn't take the parcel yet."

Charli chuckled lightly with shook her head of her forgetful. She turned back as she claimed the parcel from her crew, and thanked her with a smile.

"So, this gift from your lovely wife?" the crew asked cheekily as Charli rolled her eyes "You know better than me, she won't do that."

"Anything can happen. Who knows?" the crew said with a shrug as she quickly back to the cashier to serve the guests after she gets called by them.

With that, Charli took the parcel and walked back to her back office.

Charli was sitting at her working desk and unwrapping the parcel. She was wondering who sent this parcel to her. She believed that her wife would never do that. She loved to gifted something to her in hand instead of play parcel thingy.

She shrugged as she just ripped the remaining packing. Her face flushed after she knew what was the item of the parcel. She quickly checked her calendar through her phone as she smacked her forehead.

She mentally complained about how careless she was. That parcel was ordered by her two weeks ago. Luckily the parcel is well packed and looks decent to anyone. Besides, that parcel has been placed on the counter for more than a couple of hours.

"Charli." a voice followed by a crew entered the office as Charli quickly threw the box under her desk.

"Great timing!" Charli mentally complained.

"What?" Charli asked and stared at her crew. She tried to calm down as much as she can. But, deep down she knew her face probably remained in the red.

Her crew's cheeky grin plastered on her face "Is that parcel something special ?"

"Nah, just a stack of a stupid magazine from the Tupperware."

Charli knew her excuse was too stupid. By witnessing her crew stifled the laughter, she tried to play it cool "So, what brought you to here, Denise?"

Denise just laughed lightly and she finally said "I'm looking for you to inform you that I'm going to take a day off for tomorrow."

Charli just realized that Denise was going to take a final paper next week as she suggested "I knew your exam is coming, you could take a week off."