CHAPTER 18

Max

"It's been awhile since I've been here" I told him with amusement with my voice. This is just amazing. The beach is so beautiful even at this time of the year!!!

Louis pick a spot for us to stay. Geeeez. Our dumbasses forgot to bring blankets. We sat in-front of huge rock so people won't notice us. Well,there aren't many people here because the sun has already set and it's really cold.

He then faced me and said, "When is the last time you went to a beach?"

I tried to think when, but I can't actually remember when. I went to a beach, like just go here. Just for relaxation, and not mission related.. "I can't remember." I answered him as I roam my eyes around the beach.

"Paige, I like you" He said out of the blue. I didn't say a thing, nor moved. I just waited for his next words, but there's none. His eyes are very serious now, I can see longing is his eyes.

The next thing he did, surprise me. He leaned closer to me until our lips touched.

He kissed me passionately, and I did the same. Our kiss grew deeper and deeper. He lets me lay on the sand and he's on my top now.

Our kiss became more and more passionate. Louis' hands are traveling from arms going to my legs and he gently squeezed it. I pulled his hair and bit his lip that caused him to moan.

I felt that his hand is slowly going to my ass but then he stopped kissing me. He removed his hand off my body and looked at me worriedly.

I held his arm and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He's sorry for what? For giving me the best kiss ever? For making me feel that he wants me? Well, I want him. I do.

"I want to..." I whispered but enough for him to hear me. I really want to. I want him so bad.

"I want you also but..."

He's not yet finished with his sentence when I interrupted him, "Then let's do it."

"I want you so bad, Paige. I really really do, if I could, I would but..."

"I said let's do it." I interrupted him again. Easy as that! I want him, he wants me. What the heck is he stopping himself from doing it? I know I want him.

He smiled at me very sincerely. Then he put a kiss on my forehead and lay down beside me. He reached for my hand and intertwined his to mine.

"But now's not the right time." He said and reached for my lips to kiss.

I slowly smiled and touched my lips. Wow. Louis Tomlinson is actually waiting for the right moment? A guy waiting for the right moment? I do not know if this is possible, but I am falling for him even more.

We stared at the sky for quite sometime. The stars are so beautiful tonight. Later on, he suddenly talked. "Are you looking for a serious relationship?"

I looked at him confusingly, where is this topic getting? Well, am I? I'm not sure as well. But.... I don't know!!!

"I don't know actually. What about you?"

"I am now. After breaking up with my first girlfriend, I told myself that she'll be the only girl I'd love, and I will just enjoy my life by playing with other girls. But then you came, I met you, and then I loved being with you. And now, I know you'll be my next and last hopefully." He winked at me after saying those words. Wow. He's really confident!!!

"You really are that confident huh?" I told him and pushed him away jokingly. It feels really nice that I'm somehow comfortable around me.

He sat down and his voice became serious "I'm actually afraid. My last relationship didn't go well, but when I met you, I was like addicted to you. I kept on looking for you, and whenever I see you, I want to get your attention. At first, it was just fun having you around and annoying you, but when I had this little talk with you after our little shot game, I admit that I am starting to like you. And I'm really afraid that I might go deeper until I fall in love with you completely. But now, I am willing to take the risk." He said and looked at me. "I hope you do too."

I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say or feel. Is he confessing his feelings? I guess? Why am I so dumb??

I wasn't saying a thing, I'm just staring at Louis. He intertwined his hands on mine and talked again. "You don't have to say anything, you don't even have to like me back. I just told you what I'm feeling for you."

I'm so bad at words. Do I like him? Of course. I shouldn't be hiding anymore. But, what if something bad would happen to him because of my job? I don't think so, guess I have the whole camp backing me up, and of course I have my girls. So what is holding me up? Am I willing to take the risk?

I examined Louis' face and I can see that he is really sincere. "Louis... I..."

Before I finished my sentence, Louis suddenly peck on my lip. My eye grew large and he laughed at my reaction. This dumbass! I slapped his arm and squint in pain.

"What are you tryna do?" I chuckled. He's such a dork!!!

He pulled me into a hug and and kissed my head "Well, I was having a feeling that you are having a hard time evaluating your feelings. Just tell me what you feel, no need for explanation."

I sighed. Yeah, he's right. Guess I'll just tell him what I feel. It won't hurt anyone.

"Louis, I think I like you and I'm willing to, you know, take the risk and be your girlfriend."

Louis face suddenly became unrecognizable. Okay. What is happening now. His jaw dropped open and said, "Woah, woah. Who said I want you to be my girlfriend?"

What the? WHAT THE FUCK? Is he really trying to just fool around??? Is he trying to make me look so dumb and stupid??? I HATE HIM.

I rolled my eyes and stand up. There's no point in staying here with a very dumb person. I just fucking hate him.

When I was about to walk away, he stand up as well and pulled me towards him. This jerk is holding back his laughter.

I pushed him away but he hugged me and exerting too much effort so I couldn't get away. "I was just kidding."

"Kidding about what? About your whole speech telling me you are very much willing to take the risk? You are such a jerk Louis Tomlinson!" My voice is raising because I'm really pissed at what he did!!! I pushed him away again, and now, I exerted more power.

He pulled me again into a hug and his laugh died down, "Well, I am serious about that one. Paige Millard, be my girlfriend. There's is nothing more I would want than to have you." His voice is so sincere.

I took a deep breath and faced him, his face is more serious and I can see sincerity in his eyes. He gave me a reassuring smile and kissed me gently on my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and said, "I want to be your girlfriend, Louis Tomlinson."

After saying those things, Louis released me from the hug and kissed my lips. A longer, and sweeter one.