Chapter 3

Max

When I got to the meeting place, I saw the girls waiting for me, but Gaven isn't with them yet. I took a sit on a chair and Keith looked at me confusingly. I just gave her a what-the-fuck-is-wrong look.

"What took you so long? You're always the early one" Clay asked me. "I got your coffee"

"Thank you" I sighed "The store I was in was locked up for a few minutes"

Harper sat properly while stirring her coffee "Why is that?"

"The famous One Direction got mobbed and they went inside the shop" I said the word famous sarcastically because I don't even know anyone of them.

Keith excitedly asked "What??? Did they see you?"

I nodded. "And one of the members tried to hit on me." I said and rolled my eyes. I saw Clay did it too. Yep, she'd do the same thing if she was in my situation.

"Who might that be?" Harper asked. She has a huge grin on her face!

"Forgot his name. Guy with brunette hair. Blue eyes" I said trying to remember what he looks like. It's hard to forget that face though, he's a charming one indeed.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON???!!!" Harper and Keith said together. They were shouting! My ears hurt!!!

When they finally calmed down, Keith moved a little towards me "And what did you do?"

"I shoved him away" I casually said while getting a sugar for my coffee.

"You stupid fcker!" Harper suddenly hit my head and I was caught unware!

I looked at her slowly and exclaimed "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Then suddenly Keith had her chance to slap my arms so hard.

"Seriously?!!" I glared at her and shouted while looking at the both of them.

Keith groaned "You're stupid!!"

"Why is that?" I said then smack her head.

"Because how can you just shoved him away like that?" Harper said and the raised her hand.

I looked at Clay and she as well is confused.

"I am not into them as well, and Miranda instructed us not to have any interaction with them." Clay defended me. Good thing this girl got my back. The other two are so brutal to me.

"And by the way, that Louis guy, he's full of himself. He kept on following me and trying to show his guys how to get a girl. Well, goodluck Tomlinson, I am not that kind of gi..." I am not yet done when Harper slapped my arms. I looked at her and shouted "What the fuck?"

"Gosh! He's into you!!!" Harper said and she giggled with Keith!

The two girls are busy giggling while Clay and I are busy looking at each other confusingly when Gaven entered the restaurant and sat on the chair.

"What did I miss?" She said as soon as she sat dow on her chair.

Keith smirked and looked at me, then at Gaven "Well, little miss virgin here got the eyes of Louis Tomlinson"

"Louis Tomlinson? Of One Direction? How? Why???" Gaven asked excitedly.

I was about to answer but Harper cut me off "Yeah. But she was not interested and pushed him away"