CHAPTER 21

Max

I kissed Louis lips as he sleeps. I decided to spend the night in their house because I just can't get enough of him. Well, who does?

It's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink. I've been thinking about all the possible things that could happen to our relationship if I told him the truth.

I slowly kissed him again on the lips and this time, a smile slowly formed in his lips. Unconsciously, my lips formed into a smile as well.

Louis slowly opened his eyes and kissed my lips, "Good morning to you too."

"Sorry for waking you up." I told Louis. He just shook his head and gently pulled my head on his chest. I can perfectly hear his heart beating.

"You didn't sleep, did you?" He asked me. He knows me so well. No one does, only Louis. And I think it is beautiful.

I sighed, "Can't stop staring at your face. It's just unfair that your lashes are longer than mine."

Well, that is true. Louis Tomlinson's lashes are so long and beautiful. It's unfair that this man is really beautiful inside out. I can say that I'm one lucky gal.

To lead a better life, I need my love to be here
Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there

Louis started singing and I faced him. He's not looking at me, but his hand is caressing my hair.

There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking
But she doesn't know he's there

What is Louis doing to me? Is he trying to make me fall in love with him even more? Because it's working.

I want her everywhere
And if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching their eyes
And hoping I'm always there

"I love you." Louis said nonchalantly.

I stared at him for several seconds, trying to figure out if the words that came out of his mouth were real. Maybe I'm just hearing stuff I'm not supposed to hear?

Louis might have noticed my stares and he pulled me closer to him. "You don't have to answer me with something. I just want you to know that I love you."

Those were the words again!!!! But what did he say? I don't have to say something?

But I want to say something. I need to say something. Because I am feeling something for him, and that is love. I love Louis more than anything in this world, and he has to know that. Not telling him those would make me insane.

"But I love you too, Lou." I simply told him. His lips formed into a grin and hurriedly pecked a kiss on my lips.

I smiled back at him and hugged him, "You mean that?" He asked.

"I do. I love you, Louis." I told him again. What is the point of holding back now? I know I love him. And that's the thing I am most sure about.

Louis

Hearing her tell me that she loves me made me the happiest man ever. Who would ever thought that Paige is going to be my girlfriend? That she would love me back?

She used to push me away, glare at me, but now, I can feel how much she loves me, and I'm really glad that she just told me so.

I am never letting go of her. No matter what. I wanna keep her inside my pocket and stare at her beautiful face all the time. I am addicted to her. She always has this mysterious side, but she's now opening herself to me.

"Can I use the bathroom?" She asked me. We are still in my bedroom, feeling lazy, and we don't wanna go up and do something. If only I can cuddle her all day long.

I hugged her tight before letting her go.

As soon as she walked out of her room, an unknown number is ringing my phone. I'm in doubt about answering it, but my instinct told me to just go for it.

"Hello?"

"Do not believe in anything she said and will say. Trust me. It will do you no good. She's nothing but a harmful troublemaker."

The girl from the other line said, and when I was about to ask who she is, Paige came inside my room and the call ended. She sat on my bed and might have noticed that something is off.

"Who was that?" She asked as she lay down beside me.

I just shook my head and replied, "Nothing. Just some weird girl who said some weird stuff."

"You got a stalker?" She chuckled.

Well, I hope the girl who called was just stalker. I've been receiving lots of weird calls ever since I got into the band. But it never bothered me the way the last call made me feel.

Her voice and the things she just said is very disturbing. I don't know who she is pertaining to, but a part of me feels that it is Paige.

I don't know anything about Paige, as I have said, she is mysterious. She came to our life surprisingly. But I never thought of her as something harmful as the girl told me awhile ago.

"Hey, you seem really bothered. Are you okay?" Paige slowly looked up on me. Her eyes looked so worried and I don't want her to feel that way.

I slowly bit my lip and she kissed me on the lips. A kiss that made all my worries and confusion go away. Oh, the things I would do to kiss her all day.

"I'm fine. Absolutely fine." I told her and kissed her on the lips again.

She giggled like a little girl and hugged me again. "Can we stay like this forever?" I asked her suddenly.

I felt her nodded and replied, "I would love to."

"And I love you."

"I love you too, Louis. I really do." She told me she loves me again. It's a music in the ear hearing her say those words.

I could listen to her telling me she loves me and not get tired of it. Her voice while saying she loves me is my favorite thing in the world now. Damn, I am so lucky to have Paige Millard.

I know the person who called me awhile ago was just trying fo ruin the relationship I have with Paige, but there is nothing to doubt about her. I trust her more than anything. I know she will never hurt me intentionally, and I'll do the same thing for her.