CHAPTER 15

Max

"Are you really sure that Clay and I should sneak in?" I asked. It's kinda scary to just sneak in to this goons, they know about us and we never found out how.

Gaven gave me the earpiece and a gun "Well, we don't have a choice. Harper will back you up though. Keith will stay here with me"

I nodded. Clay and I wore the suit and fixed the gadgets. While we are waiting for Gaven's go signal, I heard my phone ringing. It's Louis.

The girls gave me their go signal, I went further away from them and I excitedly answered my phone. It's really nice having someone who's clingy in a way.

"Hey" I said. I tried not to sound to excited about him calling me.

"Aren't you done yet?" That voice! His adorable, soft voice, it makes me wanna melt.

I shook my head as if he can see me "Nope, not yet. Why? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. I just miss you. I want to fly there right now" Okay... gosh! My heart is beating so hard! If I'm not on a mission, I'd definitely ask him to come here with me. It sucks'

"You don't have to. I'll be back as soon as I can." After saying that, I heard Harper calling my name. When I turned around, she's smiling at me like an idiot.

"We have to go" She mouthed so that Louis won't hear her. I nodded at her and she just smiled.

"Louis, they're already looking for me. I gotta go. I'll call you later, okay?" I said and heard him sigh "I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you"

"No. I totally understand. Take care. Okay? Can't wait to see you" How come he can make this happen? We are just talking through the phone, but he can make my heart flutters. He can make me blush. He's one weird freak.

"Uh. Me too. Take care" I hung up. I was held staring at Louis' caller ID on my phone. I never thought I would feel something like this towards a guy.

I returned to the girls, and we planned what are gonna do tonight. The plan is perfect, I just hope that they won't get away this time.

"Can you hear me?" Keith said from the other line. I went to the second floor, while Clay is on the first. We need to be in different areas.

"Perfect" I answered.

"Agree" Clay also answered on the other line.

"Do your thing, while I look out here" Gaven said and I nodded. shiiiiz. She can't even see me, why did I do that?

I entered the first room and it looks normal. No guns, no anything that could possibly look suspicious. I entered all the room but no one is here.

"Clay, I'm going down. The coast is clear" I said.

"Okay. I'm in the kitchen"

While walking downstairs, I felt someone moved behind me. When I turned around, I get my gun and pointed it to the person. It's Victor's bodyguard. He looks... scared...

I looked at him confusingly. He's shaking as heck! His eyes looks afraid. I don't know why.

"Please. Don't kill me. I'll tell you everything. Just please..."

Then suddenly, he passed out. When he fell down, Harper is behind the guy. I'm still surprised about what was happening.

"Max, are you okay?" She asked me. I looked at her and she's very worried.