CHAPTER 6

Max

"No one won against Louis in his little game" Niall exclaimed while sipping the beer he is holding.

We are now in the boys' pool side talking about what happened at the bar. I decided to join them because I need to gain their trust, of course.

The boys laughed and agreed at what Niall said.

"Well, I guess that'd be a record" I said as I get a beer on the coffee table.

Their pool side is quite nice. An infinity pool, and there's a porch where we are currently at. "Nice place, guys." I complemented.

Harry raised his eyebrow "Really? You should see our place in London."

"You guys don't brag that much huh?" Note the sarcasm.

Liam take a sip from his beer and said, "Well, we worked hard for it"

"Huh, that makes sense"

Well, in our investigation, we found out that these boys really worked hard for everything they had. It's really nice that they didn't expect money from their parents, unlike some other guys who love to brag something their parents just actually gave them. Shiiiizzz.

"So" Niall said and sip a beer. "Its really funny how you always turn down Louis"

"Yeah. It never happened before. You are the first girl who did that to him!" Harry added and the other boys laughed.

Louis is a very good looking guy. He has a beautiful lips, pointed nose, blue mesmerizing eyes, brown hair. But hey, all of them are good looking as him! No wonder girls love them.

I just shrugged "He's not my type"

"Well, what is your type?" Zayn asked. What is my type? I don't know. I actually don't know. But they're waiting for my answer.

I sip a beer and stand up "I don't know. I'm not really sure. Thank you, lads for the drinks. I better be going" I said.

They smirked at me. Harry stand up and put his arms around me, "What a way to change a topic. But it's getting late, why don't you stay here instead?"

"I can handle myself." I said and tried to pull away from him.

"The tracker. You haven't put it yet." Gaven said on the other line. Oh shoot! I forgot! Way to go, Louis, for distracting me.

"On second thought, I think it's hard to get a cab. But it's too embarrassing to just barge in" I told them. Well, the change of mind is more embarrassing. But I needed to implant the tracking device on their phone and body.

"Great!" We'll walk you the the guest room" Liam said.

As we walk, I examine their house. It's really huge. I checked all the surveillance cameras we set up and notice that it's still there.

I have to think of something on how I should implant these on the boys.

Zayn opened a door and said, "Here's your room. Louis' room is in the other side if you want to check out on him."

We all laughed. These guys really want me to flirt with Louis huh. "Not interested" I said and we laughed again. At least, we are kinda getting along with each other. They seem nice. "Thank you, guys. Good night"

"Good night!" The boys said together and walked away. I closed the door and went to my bed.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I said as I use my earpiece.