CHAPTER 13

Max

"Enjoy your food, sir, ma'am" The lady at the drive thru told us and we thanked her.

Louis decided to go to Taco Bell and get some midnight snack. It's so unlikely for a celebrity to eat in Taco Bell, I guess Louis is really different.

When we got our order, we parked our car behind the fast food restaurant's building and ate there. Louis opened the window and put the music on. More & More by Finding Hope is playing.

"It's been awhile since I've had one of these" I told him.

He then looked at me "This is great right?" He asked and I nodded. "Maybe we should go back here often"

"I thought this is the last time you'll ask me out" I raised my eyebrow and we both laughed.

"Well, aren't you enjoying my company?" Now, he's teasing me. I looked at him and noticed how beautiful this guy is. His blue eyes are so perfect, I feel like drowning into it.

His face became serious all of the sudden. I can't take away my eyes on him.

I laughed nervously and pushed his face away from me. I tried to take the awkward atmosphere between us. "Whatever"

He just laughed. "So, tell me something about yourself"

Oh. I don't know something about myself either. I wanted to lie but when I looked at him, I can see sincerity in his eyes. What is he doing to me?

"Ask a question" I told him.

He faced me and said "Well, where are your parents?"

My family? Miranda told me they're dead. I don't know what they look like, I don't even know their names.

I looked at Louis and he's patiently waiting for my answer. "I don't have parents. I never met them. They died when I was still a kid."

Louis gave me this look. Does he pity me now? That's the last thing I want someone to feel about me. I push his face away from him and he just laughed.

"Don't give me that look" I told him and he nodded. He moved closer to me and he puts his arms on my waist. I want to protest but I actually like it. Might as well get use to this.

WHAT?

Might as well get used to this? Am I already thinking long term with this guy?

"So, if you don't have parents, where did you grow up?" He asked

"My aunt. Actually, she's a friend of my parents. That's what she told me. She treated me like her own daughter" It's really hard to lie to Louis. I want to tell him the whole truth. "So, how bout you? Where are your family?" I asked, hoping the topic would divert to him.

"They're in Doncaster. You should come with me there, if you want to" He said joyfully.

I watched him talk about random things about his family, his childhood, his childhood friends, his band mates, and his dream. I'm really seeing another side of Louis Tomlinson. He's more transparent and sincere now than before. I can see a child in him, an adorable child.