CHAPTER 12

Max

"Where have you been?" Keith asked as soon as I entered our hotel room. All the girls are looking at me weirdly as I walk. I bet I have a huge grin on my face right now

I sat on the bed and they moved closer to me. I just smirked at them.

Harper rolled her eyes and smack my head with a pillow "Spill it!"

"Hey!" I laughed "Okay okay. Sooooo"

"What are you waiting for?" Keith asked me. Shiiiiizzzz. My girls are impatient.

"Louis and I kissed" I told them. And now they are giggling and rolling on the bed like little girls who are in love! I waited for them to calm down before I continued my story.

Keith suddenly went up and pulled Clay with her. When they got back, they have bags of chips, some dips and cans of soda.

"Tell us everything!" Gaven said as she opened a bag of chips.

"Well, I saw her with a girl in the restaurant. And when he saw me, he dragged me out and brought me home. There, he put cold compress on my bruise" I said pointing at my cheeks. I can feel that my cheeks are blushing, but I can't help it!

I told them everything that happened until our kiss, and how Louis insists on bringing me to the hotel. But I protested because it's dangerous for him to be alone. I made up some excuses and promised to meet him tomorrow and he agreed with me.

"Gosh! That was romantic!" Keith said with her dreamy voice and leaned on Gaven. I smirked at her and suddenly someone smacked my head.

I turned around and saw Harper raising an eyebrow at me. "You totally like him"

"I do not!" I chuckled and took a revenge by hitting her with a pillow. Clay pushed me off the bed and pinned me down on the ground.

"Why don't you admit it?" Clay is laughing while pinning me. Damn! She's brutal!

One by one the girls joined Clay and I was helpless! I want to kick their ass but it's four well-trained lady versus me.

We are all busy having a playful fight when someone knocked on our door. We all looked at each other confusingly.

"Did someone ask for room service?" Gaven asked us. We all shook our head and that's when Harper stand up.

I want to get up but Gaven, Clay and Keith is still on my top. When Harper opened the door, the four of us are looking at it, waiting for the person to come in.

"Paige, someone is looking for you" Harper said and she smirked at me mischievously. Who might that be?

When the person entered the door, out of instinct and adrenaline, I hurriedly stand up and that made the other girls pulled away.

"Louis! What are you doing here?" I asked him. I can see that he's amused at what he saw when he entered. He's trying so hard not to show it in front of us.

Keith nudged me and that's when I got the signal. Of course, introduction. These girls.

"Oh, yeah I forgot. Louis, these are my friends, Jehann, Hugh, Bella, and Devon" I told him and he waved his hand.

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "Louis Tomlinson. I remember you at the party" He said and the girls just nodded. "It's nice meeting you" He said and the girls said the same.