CHAPTER 17

Max

"Girls, wake up" I heard Miranda's voice waking us up in our room. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her face with a huge grin.

"What is up with you?" Keith asked her and covered her body with a blanket and groaned.

Miranda clapped her hand and removed our blankets one by one and said, "I've got some good news. Pack your things and you're moving out of your hotel room. Simon lended you one his penthouses and you girls will stay there until this mission is over"

With that, the girls and I sat down on our bed with huge grins on our faces! A penthouse! Just for us!!

"Oh gosh! For real???" Harper exclaimed excitedly and we're here jumping on our beds, feeling excited about our new house!!!!!

We hurriedly went to the hotel and get our stuff. We moved in the house that day because we were very excited! Simon called and told us that he'll just meet us some other time because he's very busy.

"This is so beautiful!" I whispered while I enter the penthouse. This is really beautiful! The view is spectacular, the space is huge, fully furnished. The fridge is full! Ohhhh!! It'll be totally comfortable working here.

Keith sat on the sofa and pulled me down, we sat side by side and sighed. "This is life" we said together and we both laughed.

We are busy roaming around, checking each room, drawers, cabinets when my phone rings. I looked at the call ID and Louis' name is flashing in it! Darn! I forgot to call him last night! I was so tired, and when we woke up, we immediately moved here. Gosh!

"Louis. I'm really really sorry but my flight was canceled. But I'm about to board the plane. I forgot to call you because things kept on coming up. I'm really sorry" I told him. I don't want him to speak without hearing my lies. Geeeeez.

"Hey, it's cool. I was just checking to see if you're fine. But you answered and explained, so yeah. Guess you're aight" He chuckled.

He's not... mad? "You're not mad, are you?"

"Why would I? It's totally fine. I just can't wait to see you." I blushed. Why does every time he says that, my heart melts???? "I gotta go. Call me when the plane landed" I didn't manage to say a thing because I might end up giggling like a little girl. I just ended the call and smiled like an idiot.

I waited for several hours until I called Louis to tell him that I'm in LA. He asked me to just spend the night with him.

"I missed you" Louis greeted me with a hug. He waited for me outside his car because he picked me up from the penthouse.Talk about being clingy.

I don't know what to respond to him, so I just let him hug me and replied, "I'm hungry"

"I know you are" Louis said and we went inside his car.

Before I fasten my seatbelt, he held my hand and gently pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly. He then whispered to my ears, "I really did miss you"

"Me too, Lou" I told him. My heart beats fast while saying those words, I know it's not possible because I cannot see his face, but I can sense that he has a huge grin on his face.

Louis pulled away and kissed me on the lips. It's a passionate kiss... I'm longing for this kiss. Gosh! He really does make me crazy, huh.

"Let's drop by our house, then let's have dinner? Funny, but the boys missed you. They really want to hang out with you." Louis said. "I'm getting kinda jealous."