CHAPTER 20

Max

"I missed you." Louis said as we sat down on his bed.

He kissed me deeply and I didn't bother to stop him. I want it to happen now. We both are catching our breath and we're looking at each other intensely.

He removed my jacket and I removed his sweater. I just want him now, I know I do.

We were supposed to eat breakfast but instead we're in his bedroom, about to do it for the first time. And there is nothing more I want right now than Louis.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me. I slowly nodded as I unbutton his shirt. This is exactly what I want.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!" I suddenly pushed Louis off his bed and faced the person who screamed. "MY VIRGIN EYES!!!"

Louis stood up from the floor and I saw annoyance on his face. "I'm so sorry, love!" I told him.

But instead of looking at me, he glared at the boys who are standing at the door. Turns out Niall was the one who screamed.

The boys all have this weird smile on their faces and Louis is still pissed. Uh-oh.

"Don't you lads know how to knock???" He shouted at them.

The boys just laughed their heart out, and I, myself couldn't stop myself and joined them. This is just epic!!!! We are all laughing hysterically, well except for Louis who's just glaring at the boys.

"I'm so sorry! It's just that we missed Paige so much." Harry defended himself and the boys.

One by one, they sat on Louis' bed with me. Zayn hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"That's too much touching, lad." Louis said and rolled his eyes.

Liam shrugged and said, "Don't be jealous. We all know how much the two of you love each other. Shiiiiz."

I blushed. Why does he have to bring that up???? "Hey!! It's embarrassing to say that out loud!" I told them.

The boys laughed and then Niall said, "You're embarrassed to tell us you love Louis but you're making love in front of us?"

And that made me blush even more!

"Hey! You walked in to my room. No, let me correct that, you guys BARGED in to my room and disturbed us!!!" Louis pouted and sat next to me. He put his head on my shoulder. Aw my baby.

I faced him and held his chin, "Well, it's okay. I missed these boys as well." I told Louis and he mimicked me. Jealous dork.

Well, it's been two week since Louis and I started dating. And as for the mission, it's weird that everything has a dead end. My only hope is Derek's work. But I haven't heard about him since.

I really want this mission to be over. I just wanna be completely honest with Louis about my true identity. No matter what his and the boys' reactions, I'll just have to accept it.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked the boys. It really seems that they do not have any plans on giving me and Louis alone time. These boys sure are clingy.

Harry shrugged and said, "Where are your friends? I wanna hang out with them."

"Yeah, they seem hot." Zayn smirked and then the boys giggled.

Oh that! They want me to set them up with my gals! That would be fun! But sadly, I can't. Miranda will get mad me if she founds out about me and Louis, and will definitely kill me if I set the boys up with my friends.

"Oh, they are not here. Doing their business meetings in NYC. Maybe soon?" I tried to make up an excuse and I know for a fact that they bought it. I just wish that they won't push me on this thing. "And stop hitting on my friends." I warned them.

The boys just chuckled and Liam started talking, "We are not! We just wanna be 'friends' with them as well."

"Yeah, they seem nice, right?" Niall added.

Boys are really gonna be boys. But the sound of us all having to hang out together is really fun, but it's sad that it won't happen. Ever.

There are times where I am having a second thoughts about the relationship Louis and I are having. I'm very happy and enthusiast about us, but I'm am very afraid of the danger I could possibly bring down to him.

I know my girls have my back always, it's just that when you care about someone this much, you tend to be scared of all everything.

"Earth to Paige. Earth to Paige." Liam waved his hands in front of me and I just chuckled.

Louis pulled me into a hug and said, "You've been spacing out, love. Is there something wrong?"

I shook my head and answered, "Nothing. I'm just hungry. We were supposed to be eating breakfast, right?"

Louis nodded and kissed my forehead. I know he's not buying the breakfast thing. I hate breakfast. I am not a morning person. But it's the only thing that came to my mind that is somehow valid.

I cannot tell them what is running inside my head. It's so hard to lie to them, especially to Louis. If only I could be 100% honest with them.

"What do you want to do?" Louis asked me.

We are currently inside his room trying to figure what to do on a busy Sunday morning. It's a good thing that I don't have anything to do today because the mission is having a lie low. It's scary but we are pretty much prepared for it.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him. Louis grinned at me and started browsing his Netflix.

This is the life I want to spend forever. Louis, beside me, having a lazy day. With just foods and movies surrounding us. I really hope it could happen to me, to us.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked. "What about series? Blacklist?"

"I'd love to." I answered him.

Blacklist is a very cool show. About the most wanted man who surrendered himself to the FBI agents. He asked for immunity in exchange of list of people whom they do not know that existed or they thought were already dead.

While busy watching, something came inside my mind that I think I have to ask Louis about. "Lou?"

"Hmmm?"

"What would you feel if I am an undercover FBI agent?" I asked.

I wanna know what he would feel if ever he founds out about me. I know that his answer now would probably be way different from what his actual reaction would be. But I just wanna know.

He looked at me, wearing a very beautiful smile that can make my heart beat so much. "That'd be really cool."

"Really? You won't feel any weirdness? What if my name is not really Paige?" I asked again.

"Truth be told, I do not know because I'm not in that situation. But I think it'd be really cool." Louis answered and returned his attention in watching.

I took a deep breath and rests my head on Louis' chest. I hope that he'll still think that it's cool if ever I will tell him the truth. I can't take the fact that Louis would hate me for lying about my true identity.