CHAPTER 9

Max

I woke up with the sun ray hitting my eyes. I tried to stand up but my body hurts. What did happen? I can't remember anything. I looked around and saw my girls lying beside me on the floor. This place is very unfamiliar.

But then, suddenly, I remembered that we were sneaking inside a house but then we lost Gaven and somebody punched me.

"Hey! Wake up!" I told them.

Then they slowly starting to open their eyes and Keith asked, "What happened?"

"They found out that we were sneaking and they ambushed us" I said. Gosh! My body is in pain! I can't even stand up properly.

"Where's Gaven?" Harper asked.

She stretched her arms and tried to sit but it seems like she's in pain as well. I'm kinda relieved knowing that all of us are safe, I guess.

I noticed that my girls have bruises on their faces. I hurriedly stand up and looked at the mirror.

Gosh! My face is bad as well! I have a bruise on my cheeks and my lips in busted! They stand up and saw their faces. They're pissed as well.

"I'm so gonna kill that guy!" Keith said. So am I! I'll never gonna let them away from this. Those idiots are gonna pay for what they did on my face.

"But where are they?" Gaven asked as she looks in the mirror. I can see everyone's irritation because of what the bruises they have.

I suddenly remembered the bubble gum tracker. "The tracker! Trace it!"

Gaven suddenly traced the goons using the tracker Clay put on the goon.

"What does it says?" Keith asked.

Gaven looked at her phone confusingly and then at us "It says, here. On our exact place"

"Oh shit!" Harper suddenly said and that's when she threw her shoe at us. The goon must've put it on her shoe when we all passed out.

"That's weird" Gaven said "How would they know that the gum is the tracker?"

Yeah. How? I mean, it's very common to step on a gum and it's not common to have a gum tracker. It's actually the first time we used it.

"These guys are smart" I blurted. Who would've knew that a simple chewing gum is a tracker?

Clay sat beside and Gaven and looked at her screen and said, "I think we should go further the investigation. We need to talk to Victor, I guess."

"I'll inform Miranda, so she can have someone who can look for the boys temporarily" I told them and they nodded.

I called Miranda informing her what happened about the boys of Victor.

"It's totally impossible for Victor to tell his boys what to do. He isn't allowed to talk to anyone. Our security is very strict" Miranda told us "But, I suggest you come back here and talk to him personally"

"I agree. It'll be really hard for us to just jump into conclusions. This is a very crucial case" Gaven said trying to analyze the situation. She is totally right, having Victor as our main suspect is really hard because he's in our jail. And no one can access that easily, not even us spies.

We decided to go back to The Camp as soon as possible to do a further investigation regarding Victor's goons. I just hope he'll tell the truth. I just want for this mission to end, so I can finally start a new life without Louis.