CHAPTER 4

Louis' POV

As I open the door, Blaire, kissed me torridly. Of course I did not hesitate, she's giving herself to me already.

She is one hot girl. Good body with pretty face... but, she's not any closer to the looks of the girl I met at the store.

And the character? This girl will do anything to have a piece of me, to amuse me. I did not have a hard time asking her to be with me always. But the girl from the store, she pushing me away, makes her so interesting. She is much challenging.

Tsk. This is wrong. I am now comparing a stranger I saw once to my girls. I should pay attention here.

We are kissing deeper and deeper when I felt that she unbuttoning my pants. And that's when I remember the face of the girl at the boutique. I suddenly pushed her lightly and she was shocked.

I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, Blaire."

"The fuck is wrong with you???" She exclaimed. Okay. It's all my fault. I didn't mean to just push her like that. "May we continue?"

I shook my head and sighed, "I'm sorry. I think I just want to be alone right now."

She rolled her eyes and started kissing me again then she stopped and looked at me "Come on, Louis. It'll be great."

"I can't. I'm sorry. If you want, to you can just leave"

She groaned and pick her things up and left the room. What the heck is wrong with me? Why is that girl from awhile ago keeps on creeping in my mind??? And the worse part is I am really that affected.

I just drank the wine in my room until I fell asleep. I don't know how many bottles I had. I felt my eyelids were getting heavy and then everything went black.

Max

"I got a message from mr. Cowell that the boys will attend a party tonight" Gaven said as she raise her phone up "And we should be there. He gave us passes."

"What kind of party?" Clay asked as she paints her nails.

Gaven is checking her phone and looked at us "It's the birthday of Senator Jonathan Clarke."

"What?? Why would he invite One Direction?" I asked her confusingly. Is One Direction really that huge? Well, I guess so.

Gave shrugged "Well, maybe he invited almost every famous celebrity because it is stated here that he also invited the Kardashians, Beyoncé, and oh, there's Bieber."

I saw Keith and Harper's face light up. What are these girls thinking???

I poked Keith's arms and she gave me a wide smile. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

Then Keith put her head on my shoulder "Well, It's been ages since I got into a party, and this party isn't ordinary, sooooooooo it just excites me!"

Well, I, myself is also excited with this. But instead of having fun, we'll end up investigating, so what's the point.

"Are we wearing something formal, casual or what?" Clay asked while she's walking to where the closet is.

Keith stand up and followed Clay "How 'bout formal? So we could blend in?" She said sarcastically.

"But we don't have stuff like that here. Also, we don't have any things that we can use for make up and shits" I said then Keith and Clay looked at me wearing weird smiles. When I looked at the others, they're doing the same. And we all know what each others are thinking.