Shifters

I knew i shouldn't kiss back, but the sparks ignited a fire within me. My fingers dug into his hair and i moaned as i kissed him back.

God he tasted so good, i felt my back hit a wall as we tried to get closer to each other causing me to moan. D took advantage of this and swept his tongue in my mouth. Oh god, i would never get enough of him. My fingers left his hair and trailed down his body and found their way under his top. I felt him shiver as my hands explored his tight ripped body, gabbing my ass he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. His mouth left my lips and trailed kisses down my neck, it felt like i couldn't breath as i gasped for air. I  felt his teeth skim across my shoulder. "D" I moaned loudly.

Suddenly i was on the floor, shocked i look round finding D against the wall opposite, his hands by his side but slightly raised and flat against the wall, his head was turned to the side and his eyes were closed.

I slowly stood up shakily "D" I whispered taking a step closer. "Don't" He said between clenched teeth. I watched as his breathing slowed and calmed. He opened his eyes and looked at me, anger and disgust burned in them and i felt my heart lurch. "I i'm sorry" I whispered quietly, looking down.

His face contorted in anger. "You will stay away from me" He ordered. "That will never happen again, understand?" I could only give a slight nod, my wolf howled in pain. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He yelled, his face going red. "I i understand" I mumbled weakly.

With that he turned and left and i slid down to the floor and cried. I have no idea how long i stayed in there but i eventually picked myself up, i couldn't be bothered with the rest of the day and decided to go home. I left the school and made my way towards the woods, a good run might make me feel better. Not bothered about my clothes i just shifted and took of, i loved being in this form, the others might make fun of me but like this i was faster. Crap fighter but no one could catch up with me not even dad.

I was running as fast as i could determined to get today out of my mind, his kiss, his dominance he had over me, how he felt against my hands. Damn it i couldn't get him out of my head, if i had been paying attention then i would not have hit something hard. Looking at what i hit fear flooded me, stood right in front of me was a shifter. I couldn't help but take him in, yes it was a him a rather large piece of evidence was on display. I thanked the Spirits he was thin, making him a low rank. But i had no idea they were that thin, almost anorexic looking. And the smell was awful. like rotting flesh. Unfortunately i also saw the blood dripping from his chin from the dead rabbit he held in his hand. Shit so not only had i run into a shifter but a hungry one at that.

"Well hello little doggy" He sneered, at least i think he sneered his voice was high, clicky and the words seemed drawn out. The fear in my human side was so strong i ended up shifting back.

He dropped the rabbit "Disgusting mutt" I was lay on the floor and used my legs to push away from him. He just smirked at me "Run" He whispered, i didn't need telling twice somehow i managed to shift again and took of away from him. If i could get back to a public place, somewhere where humans were, surely i would be safe. I didn't get far although i could see the school, i felt something grab my tail and i got thrown towards the forest and i hit a tree causing me to yelp. "Aww poor little puppy wasn't fast enough" He chuckled.

I stood up and growled at him, ok i couldn't fight all that well but i was damned if i was going down without trying. "Now be a good boy and play" He chided lightly. "Play dead" He growled before lunging at me. I knew i didn't stand a chance and was prepared for the impact, instead he flew sideways in mid air. I turned to see where he was, my heart pounding in terror it only got worse when i saw another shifter with him, but this one was worse. It was huge and buff i guess male his wings were nearly the same side of him and that was just one wing. I watched as the wings folded behind his back. "Leave" He ordered the other shifter who his voice the same only slightly deeper. The other shifter laughed "It's just a disgusting were my lord" The lord did not seemed amused "Leave this is my land now" What? hell no it belongs to my dad. "They are still here" The other shifter pointed to me. The lord paid no heed. "My land i will deal with the weres as i see fit" The other shifter looked at him as if solving a puzzle. "Have you gone soft my lord?" He asked tauntingly. "Have you disgraced your family for them?" The lord growled and took a step closer to him. "I suggest you leave now" The shifter tilted his head. "I will leave but be warned i will tell your father and you know he will want proof" "I expect no less of you Enil" With that shifter turned to leave. "See you soon puppy" He laughed before taking of letting me relax a little. The lord turned to face me a strange look on his face. "You smell delicious" He said "And i'm hungry" I didn't wait for anymore and took of towards home.

Once there i burst through the door to the kitchen not caring right now i shifted back and sniffed out my dad, i located him in the office with mum without knocking i barged in. Both my parents stood up. "What the hell Justin" My dad yelled. "Dad" I started but mum interrupted. "What have i told you about shifting in the house? get upstairs and put some clothes on right now young man" "But mum.." "Don't but mum me go now" "But." I tried again. "No buts you heard your mother" Dad said "Damn it dad " I said thumping his desk "There are shifters in the woods and you're worried about my lack of clothes" As soon as that was out i blushed. "Um i i'm sorry" My dad had gone quiet and my mum was pale. Dad took his shirt of and threw it at me, it was huge so covered me enough.

"Shifters? Are you sure?" He asked i nodded. "Two of them" I suddenly felt tired and sat on the chair opposite him.

"How did you find out?" He asked. "Well my wolf was begging for a run i hadn't let him out for a while and couldn't hold him in so i had to let him out, i let my mind wander and that's when i kind of ran into it all" Ok so a little lie, i really hadn't let him out for a while but i couldn't bring myself to admit that i had a human male mate who just rejected me. "Tell me everything" He ordered so that's exactly what i did.

"Dad" I said when i finished. "I think the lord is going to attack us" I was scared no pack had ever survived a shifter attack. "Probably" He said, this is what i hated. "Can i make a suggestion?" I asked. Dad nodded. "Tell the pack, let them decide whether to stay or leave. I'm sure they'll stay then we really up the training, Andrew is the best fighter and i'll get them running, we may still go down but at least we'll take some with us" I really didn't like that idea at all, if i had my way they would leave, yes this was our lands but land was nothing without the pack and i valued there lives more.

It was agreed and the meeting called, we were fighting oh goddess help us. I was ready to leave the meeting when dad spoke up again. The banes moon will be here on tuesday all mateless wolves with gather at the clearing. I groaned the banes moon came once a year it enhanced something in us, on a banes moon if you were mateless and eighteen plus you would go out into the moonlight, if your mate was close you lose control of yourself. First you would shift then howl and continue to howl until your mate came. So not something i needed.

With that i left and went to my room i was so tired. I managed to remove my clothes and fell onto the bed, i was out before i hit the pillows.