the prison

I felt myself being carried, my eyes were heavy and i didn't want to open them. But they flew open as soon as i was dumped onto a cold hard floor. "Damn it, ouch" I muttered to myself. I looked round at what looked like a large hall and cringed. Everything was black, from the cold floor to the marble walls. 'Looks like one of those palace type places' I thought to myself. I shivered and realised i was naked, i was embarrassed but my wolf was angry 'Only D should see us naked' He huffed

"What is this?" A deep, clipped voice rang out and i turned to face it. I gulped as i looked at the largest shifter i had ever seen. His wingspan was enormous and i couldn't see how he could stay balanced.

"We found it at the place Lord Devilyn is" Said my captors, the shifter in front of me raised an eyebrow. "My son stays amongst filth?" He spat. I bit on my tongue refusing to loose control, my wolf was stirring and he didn't like this shifter. 'Calm down' I begged him 'Let's see what is happening first' My wolf huffed but agreed anyway. "Actually High Lord we sensed more shifters amongst them" the shifter who took me seemed nervous. I forced myself to stand up High Lord or not i refused to be beneath him.

"Ahh it seems our little dog has guts" He teased, gaining bird like noises from the others that were there, to me it still sounded like the cries of Pterodactyls.

I looked around the hall to see what might of been hundreds of shifters all looking back at me, some with curiosity, some with disgust. but the one that caught my attention was the one i recognised. I couldn't help it when my wolf took over and i charged towards him. "You" We snarled and jumped onto him, punching his face. "I will kill you" I sat on him punching him repeatedly until strong arms dragged me of and away from the one i wanted to kill. "Get of me" I struggled. Loud clapping stole my attention "Well, well, well. You are a brave little thing" The High Lord said 'When did he get over here?'

"I see you have already met Enil, my most trusted scout" At that i growled at Enil "Let him go" He ordered and the ones who were holding me released me. "Enil we are bored, will you entertain us?" He  asked. Enil stood there, black blood oozed from his nose. "My Lord i would be honoured. 'Shit we can't show them our strongest side' My wolf spoke, i mentally nodded 'But do we need to?' I asked him 'If we can merge physically can we not also do it mentally? My body, our minds working as one?' I closed my eyes as we began to try and nearly smiled when i felt my wolf connect with me.

"Let the fight begin" The high Lord called and my eyes snapped open. Everything was sharper, clearer at least i had a chance now. 'Let me play first' My wolf asked 'I am stronger and more likely to tire him' I agreed and allowed him the freedom he needed.

Enil hissed before lunging at me, which i simply side stepped punching him in the ribs as he passed me. He turned to face me again and i suddenly had a burst of confidence. "Now be a good boy and play" I taunted him with the words he used with me. He hissed again and ran at me, i will be the first to admit i suck big time at fighting. But even i could see that this shifter fought with his emotions and not his brain. So i simply ducked as he got close enough and launched myself at him hitting him square in the stomach knocking him over before punching him in the throat causing him to gasp. I jumped of and stepped back. "Play dead" I laughed at him. He quickly got up and i cursed their advanced healing. I knew i could stop this if i wanted to, but i refused to use what power i had. If i ordered him to stop then the secret between shifters and weres would be exposed. Here i was just an Alphas son, not Their High Lord sons Amare. And that is one thing i didn't want them finding out.

Enil obviously remembered the words he had used to me as his eyes flashed and he smiled. "I would love to finish that game" He tried to taunt me, yet i heard the anger in his voice. I only shrugged "Ya know you're cute when you're angry" I teased blowing him a kiss. This riled him to no end as he let out a loud screech and came at me. I only saw one way out of this and as he got closer i leapt towards him, shifting in midair. My jaws clamped around his throat and we landed on the ground winding him. He grabbed my jaws to pry them open, but i knew i had to finish this. So tightening my grip i shook my head, my ears filled with his screams as my mouth filled with his blood. I wanted to gag, the vile taste invaded my throat, but i refused to stop until i finally took a quick tug ripping his throat out and ending his life. I spat the vile piece of flesh out and shifted back. I was on my hands and knees, panting and shaking. I had never killed before and i took everything i had not to throw up. It was quiet, too quiet. I looked around to see all the shifters looking at me with disgust and awe. I guess they had never seen a shifter killed before.