The five new kids

"But i don't get it" Ali said for the umpteenth time today making me sigh. We were on our way to our next class.

"What don't you get Ali?"  I knew what she would say. "How can you 'think' someone is your mate?" I just shook my head.

"I don't know" We entered our classroom and sat on the back table. We had art which was my favourite subject. The tables had been set up so that eight people could sit at them, we had already been warned this was going to be a group project. Trouble is no one wanted me or Ali. Well just me, they would gladly have Ali if it ment i wasn't there.

The teacher walked in with some other people. "Class these are our new students, they will be joining us" I noticed a few people lift thier noses trying to get a scent, even Ali and i did it. Human, that's all they were, but John was right i could detect something else. Seeing they wern't a threat the guys began eyeing up the three girls and the school sluts prepared themselves for the guys. You know skirts up tops down.

"Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Mrs Clent asked. Mrs Clent was human and old. Stick thin and wrinkled. But you could see that she once held beauty.

The class looked at the kids. "I'm D" He started "This is Mark" He pointed to the guy next to him. Slightly shorter tha D he had red hair that was tied back and muscular. He was wearing shades so  i couldn't see his eyes. "And these are Carol, Claire and Carmel" He pointed to each of  the three girls. They looked similar to each other. They all had light brown hair that hung down their backside and light grey eyes.  You could easily see the difference. Carol had a slightly higher brow line than the other two, Claire had wider eyes and Carmel had a scar just above her jaw on the right.

"Mark is my brother and these three are my cousins" He finished. Now that i looked at him i saw he also had his hair tied back, it was black hair so dark that when the light bounced of it you could see purple in it.

"Well that's nice" Mrs Clent spoke up. "We're doing a group project from today so if you find somewhere to sit we'll start" I groaned the only place they could sit is with us. I am so dead later.

"Well hello again" His husky voice spoke as they reached us. "Hi" I squeaked. Damn it.

"I'm Ali" She saved me from embarresment. "Hi Ali, nice to meet you" He greeted before they all sat down. And he had to sit next to me. Perfect.

"Well you know who we are" He spoke "But may i introduce the girls again. Some people get them confused" He smiled.

"Claire, Carmel, Carol" i pointed out each one in front of me. All six jaws dropped. "How did you do that? Carmel asked. I shrugged my shoulders and lent over the desk.

"Scar" I pointed to her jaw. "Wider eyes" I poined to Claire. "Higher brow line" I pointed to Carol.

Ali burst out laughing "Damn it J how do you do that?" She asked shaking her head. I just shrugged, i've always been able to notice the small details. I just put it down to being an Alphas son.

"Ohh i like him" Claire grinned. "Can we keep him?" She asked D.

"Hey" I laughed putting my arm round Ali. "We're a package deal here"

"Yep no stealing my bestie" Ali told them sticking her tongue out. This made the three girls laugh.

"Aww come on D please" Carol said looking at him with puppy eyes. I had to roll mine.

D looked at us both for a moment before nodding. "Sure" He agreed "But don't you think it better to ask them first?" He turned to the girls. All three turned to us. "Please?" they begged us. Damn those puppy eyes, i didn't know whether to laugh or be afraid.

"On one condition" Ali spoke, we all turned to her. She looked at me and shrugged. "They got to pass the Bea test" I groaned and smaked my head on the table making them all laugh.

"What's the Bea test?" D asked. I looked up at him. "If you can convince Bea to be your friend you pass" I told him. "He shrugged a smirk on his face. "How hard can that be?" He asked. I just shook my head. "Trust me you don't want to know"

I realised Ali was quiet and turned to her. She had her head down and was blushing. I bumped her arm. "You ok?" I asked her. Her eyes flickered to Mark before looking at me. 'Mate' She mouthed. I had to surpress a squeal. An evil smile came onto my face. "What are you planning?" She asked me frowning. My smile widened. "Hey Mark" I turned to him. Fancy swapping places, just to mix us up a bit, it'll be easier to talk to each other?" Marked looked at D before nodding. "Sure"

Ali let out a low growl. "I'm going to kill you" I just laughed and took the other seat. Just as i sat down an overly annoying voice spoke up. "Hello" ali and i groaned. Before looking up.

Amelia, the most annoying slutiest bitch in school. She was wearing her trademark hooker clothes. High heels, short pink skirt and an open blouse that held nothing in and was about two sizes too small.

"What do you want Amelia" Ali snarled at her. Amilia giggled. It's that nasty giggle that sounds like you don't mean it and it squeaks. How the hell does a giggle squek?

"Now that's not nice" She said, by the way her voice, it sounds like she talks through her nose???

"I just came to ask if thee newbies wanted to join us for lunch. You know, who to sit with who to avoid. After all they seem to good to get dragged down with the losers" In other words us.

"Nah we're good" Claire and Carol said at the same time. "Sorry not interested" Mark said. "Count me out, i'm gay" D told her. Amelia face was going red, i knew she wanted one of the guys and the girls would boost her popularity with their looks. "I might" Carmel said. We all turned towards her with shook written on our faces. "Really?" Amelia asked excitedly. Carmel stood up. "Sure i wouldn't mind getting to know you. Maybe you could come round mine later so i could get to know you lots better" Her voice husked at the end suggestivly. Amelia squeaked and walked away. Carmel sat down facing us with a smile. "Works every time" She winked. "You did that on purpose" Ali accused her. Carmel nodded. "Got rid of her didn't it?" That made us all laugh. "One day" Claire choked "You'll get excepted on that offer" Carmel cringed "I really hope not" Making us laugh harder.

Maybe, they might just win Bea over after all.