What do i do?

Monday had been a good and bad day. Good because our five new friends passed the Bea test with flying colours. Especialy after they told here what happened in art. Bad because it turned out that D was indeed my mate, and no he's not gay. He just likes to tease people.

It was now friday, i had been avoiding D as much as possible questions spinning through my mind. I wasn't worried about having a male for a mate as such, there were gay mates. But i had never heard of a gay Alpha before and trust me i have spent all week studying it.

No i was more worried about how to tell a straight human male that we belonged together. How to tell my dad, the pack.  I groaned and banged my head on the tree i was lay against. Thank god it was lunch, i could smell him everywhere and my wolf was going crazy.

I shut my eyes trying to think. I was scared, i'll admit it. Scared that my parents would reject me, scared that the pack would reject me. But what hurt the most was the thought of him rejecting me. And i knew he would. He's smart, sexy and straight. He could have any woman he wants, and he made it clear he only wants a woman. My wolf growled at my thoughts. 'He won't reject us' At least one of us was optimistic.

"Hey" I was brought out of my thoughts, opening my eyes i saw Claire stood over me. Damn i was so lost in thought i never heard her coming.

"Hey" I replied pathetically. Claire sat down next to me. "So what's going on between you and my cousin?" Wow blunt much?

"What do you mean?" I asked knowing exactly what she ment. "Come on i know you're avoiding him" Damn.

"I'm not" I squeaked defensively. "Uh huh" I glared at her. "I'm not" Claire just smiled at me.

I huffed and looked away. A few minutes passed in silence. "Can i tell you something?" Claire sounded nervous causing me to look at her. "Of course you can, we're friends right?" I said frowning slightly. Claire was playing with her fingers nervously. She looked at me biting her lip.

"You know how D likes to tell people he's gay just to play them up?" I nodded my head not sure where this was going. "Well the thing is, it's not strictly teasing" Now i was really confused. "So he is gay?" I asked the confusion clear on my face and in my voice. Claire just shook her head.

"In our umm family we don't exactly, you know, believe in gender love" She glanced at me. "I don't understand" I admitted. Claire just sighed. "I know why you're avoiding him" I stiffened at this. "You look at him the same way Ali looks at Mark" I sighed and looked at her. Would it really be a bad thing to admit it. Biting my lip i nodded. "Yeah i like him" I said quietly. Claire put her hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "Look it'll work out i promise"  "How do you know that?" I asked "I mean look at him, all i see is absolute perfection. And me, well i'm pathetic" My body sagged as a tear escaped. "Hey now" Claire soothed gathering me up in her arms. "Urgh i feel so pathetic" I half laughed half sobbed wrapping my arms around her waist. "Nah i just think you're going to be the girl in the relationship" She chuckled. "Hey" I protested sitting up. "Aww serious, even you have to admit D has that Alpha male thing going on" I stiffened at this, what did she mean by that. "Sorry i didn't mean to upset you" Claire said softly. I looked at her puzzled. "I just meant that he comes across as the leader. Haven't you noticed how commanding he comes across. Even my sisters and cousin can't help but follow his lead"  I sighed and looked across towards the school, i could see D sat at my usual table with the others. I had to admit it, everyone seemed to listen to him as if he was the one in charge. His whole presence demanded that he be listened to, respected. 'The perfect Alpha' My wolf and i thought.

I sighed and looked back at Claire. "What makes you think he could ever hold an interest in me?" I asked shyly. "That's easy. There's something about you that makes him curious. He told me how when he touches you it's like sparks are flying everywhere. He told me he can't help but wonder why you invade his mind, why you make him curious" "I make him curious?" I asked in disbelieve. She only nodded. "I think it's your position in this school that does it"   "Huh?" Claire giggled. "Everyone knows that he spoke to you first, they all know he choose to sit with you. Most of the kids he hangs round always want to be his friend, hang out with him and you're instantly one of the cool kids" This made me laugh, me as one of the populars, now there's a joke. "But to him, you don't you avoid him, stay away. In his eyes you would rather be bullied then use him to become popular. And it bugs the hell out of him."

I shook my head. "I've never been interested in anyone before, to find out that i'm interested in a guy was a hell of a shock. I don't know what to do,i'm scared of what people would say. What my parents would say what if he doesn't feel the same, what if he thinks i'm a joke like the others do?" I stopped there the thoughts hurting me more and more.

"Look if your parents truly know you then they'll understand you can't help who you fall in love with. And as for my cousin, well lets just say we will work that out between us" Now i looked at her my mouth open, eyes wide. "We?" Claire nodded smiling widely. "I think you and D would be perfect together and fuck what everyone else thinks" This time i laughed shaking my head.

"Come on" She said standing and pulling me up. "The first thing is to go out there and show him you're not afraid of him" I groaned as i stood. "Do i have to?" I whined. "Yep, you do realise we got art next and you're going to be sat with all of us anyway" I groaned again. Just then the bell went. "Oh well we'll catch him in class" Claire sang dragging me with her.

Sitting at our desk i literally felt like strangling Claire. She made it so that i was sat between her and D.

My wolf was howling loudly, he wanted nothing more than to jump on D and show everyone he was ours. Unfortunately i wanted the same thing, i wanted to know what his lips felt like against mine, how he felt against me, his hands running over my body. I groaned and hit my head against the desk. A hand was placed on my shoulders sending sparks flying through me. "Are you ok?" His warm husky voice asked. I nodded my head, afraid to speak.

"Mr Venton, Mr Pierce" Mrs Clent spoke gaining our attention. "Could you please go to the store room and get the paints for me please?" I gulped but nodded my head. I stood up noticing D was waiting for me by the door. "I don't know where it is" He spoke noticing my frown. I walked passed him avoiding touching him, i knew that one innocent act alone would be my downfall.

We walked in silence down the hall until we got to the cupboard. Walking in i turned the lights on to see that the paints were on the top shelf. "Can you reach them?" I asked pointing up. D looked and nodded his head. He started passing the pots down. "Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked suddenly. My head snapped up. "Sorry?" "You've been avoiding me, i was wondering why?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Just had things on my mind is all" I could see he wasn't convinced. I watched as he got down and stood in front of me. God i wanted to kiss him so badly, i bit my lip and turned round to leave. "Wait J" He said grabbing my arm. The sparks coursed through me and i had to bite back a moan. He turned me round gently so i was facing him. He raised his arm and placed a hand on my cheek, causing me to lean into it.  "What is it?" He whispered. "It-it's perfect" He pulled me to him "It feels so good" He half whispered, half moaned. And before i could say anything he clashed his lips to mine.