Bound

It didn't take me long to reach my room, which is where the music was coming from. I realised when I got there that it wasn't music, but my mate singing.

I couldn't help the gasp that escaped me, he lay there, tied to the bed in his glorious shifter self, naked. The sight had my wolf begging to be mated, trying harder to take control.

D continued to sing and he watched as i moved closer to the bed, never taking our eyes off each other. I stopped the moment he finished singing, control coming back to me. I went to take a step back when he spoke. "No" he hissed "Do not deny me" I could hear the pain and plea on his voice. I shook my head not sure what to do but was disturbed by a loud snap and i looked up to see he had broken his bonds and my headboard and was now standing up, his wings partially open.

Before i could move he was infront of me his wings wrapping around me. My heart and breathing picked up, my nostrils flared as i took in his scent. Fresh meat and pine trees, sounds awful yet it wasn't. "I need you" His voice was slow and clipped like all shifters, yet i shivered as his breath tickled my skin, my body responded to his proximity. This wasn't just my wolf, i wanted him. I wanted to bond myself to this creature and damn the consequences.

Never taking my eyes of him i placed my hands on his chest, reveling when i felt him shudder as they moved upwwards and around his neck. Then lifting myself on my toes i placed a soft kiss against his lips. D hissed and pulled me back crashing his lips against mine, this kiss was hard and painful. I remembered Carmels warning about this being violent.

'He is our mate, everything will be ok' my wolf assured me. I didn't have time to think about it when i heard tearing and realised D had torn my clothes of me and i was now stood there naked. My face flushed as the blood rushed to it '"Couple with me" D's voice said seductivly. I looked at him to see his eyes blaze with desire, lust and love. I couldn't speak so i only nodded.

Ds wings folded back and he picked up forcing me to wrap my legs around him. He began kissing me as he made his way to the bed and roughly threw me onto it. I watched as he slowly climbed onto the bed predator like. His claws dug into my skin as he closed I'm on me, but instead of hurting other only excited me more and my breathing picked up.

Suddenly it felt like my body was on fire, the burning was consuming me my desire was now out of control. My claws extended and my teeth elongated, i began clawing at him "D please" I begged arching my body wanting to get closer. D looked into my eyes as if asking for permission, my response was to kiss him.

That night D showed me exactly how violent coupling can be.

(That bit can be found in my missing chapters)