War

The time had come for me to fight, i had been dragged to the Arena and yeah it was exactly how it looked in my dream. I had spent what time i had getting the shifters to swear to me, trust me it wasn't easy. Only one or two at a time so that Hades wouldn't feel it, not easy. Thankfully it turns out Blaine being Lucindas brother made him Hades second, so he arranged that those who hadn't sworn yet were on guard duty for the slaves. It was the only protection i could give them for now. I had made sure everyone had a white cloth, when it was time they were to tie it to their arms, or in the pets cases, wherever they could. Just to save confusion. I had been told the arena was this big because it gave us room to run as we normaly would, that plus with so much room the games would last longer.

Hades sat at one end on what looked like a throne, i had been dragged before him. He stood up to speak.

"Today my friends we open the Arena for a new challenger" He spoke, his voice high and clicky, yet full of authority. "I have seen his strength and witnessed him defeat a shifter" This brought murmuring thoughout the crowd, Hades raised his hand to silence them. "For this i wish to test his strength and have decided that his challenge will be to go against all of our pets. To see if and how long he will last, for our own entertainment this boy will be pushed to his limit. Never before have i felt a strength like his, he will be our finest toy" Everyone cheered and i gulped. I knew i would have to go against more than one, but all of them? Was i worried? Nope, this was better than i expected.

The lord that was holding me spun me around. "Move" He ordered "Let them see what they are bidding on" Unfortunatly he wasn't one of ours, so i did as i was told, walking around the Arena. I watched as shifters placed their bets some were betting on how long i would last, others on if i would win. The ones that had sworn to me were also betting, as if nothing had changed. After a while i finally came back to Hades who looked down on me.

"The bets are placed" He shouted and i looked behind me as i heard the gates open and the pets enter the Arena. It took all i had not to smile, which turned out easier when i noticed that Tia was also here. How could they let a child do this? I turned to face Hades, glaring at him. How could someone as kind and loving as D come from this cruel, sadistic creature? "Do you have any last words young Alpha?" He sneered. This time i couldn't help the smile on my face. "Yeah" I shouted "Doe's it hurt?" Confusion fell on his face and before he could say anything i had called to D 'Now' I told him. I watch as Hades fell to his knees screaming and holding his head as i slowly backed away. Everyone had their attention on him and those who had them began to tie the cloths on their arms.

What appeared to be minutes was really only seconds as Hades screams calmed and he began to rise. "What have you done?" He demanded, i shrugged "I haven't done anything" I told him honestly. Well it was true, D was the one being sworn to.

I could feel the pets behind me now and Hades turned his attention to them "Kill him" He shouted. No one moved and i looked behind me then back again. "Oh you mean them?" I asked "Yeah see they belong to me now" I didn't like that thought, but as i was told that is what being sworn to your High Lord ment, that you belonged to them. That will definatly change "Imposible" Hades hissed, as the mumuring began. I only grinned "there is so much more than this out there" I said menicingly "You think that just because i am a wolf that i am weaker than you?" I took a step towards him "You think that the fates would allow you to continue with your wicked ways without punishment?" I Leapt up onto the railing infront of him, barely registering the fact that it was ten foot high. "Did you honestly believe you could betray your Amare with out repucusion?" What? Where did that come from? Hades stood up and i swore his face paled. I leapt back into the Arena, wow so cool. Hades stared at me, hatred rolled of him in waves. "KILL THEM ALL" he bellowed. 'Party time' I called out to D and the pack. All the shifters began jumping down and the pets and i ran towards the gate, stopping just short of it as the shifters that side began to spill out onto the floor. Then everything stopped as those nearest us turned towards the oncoming shifters. "WHAT IS THIS TREACHERY?" Damn that Hades can shout.