Tonight you fight

Istood in what looked like a football arena, only instead of grass there was only dirt on the ground.

I looked around taking in my surroundings. "Hello little Alpha" I spun round to face the voice. A tall thin shifter stood there looking at me, yet i felt safe in her presence. "Who are you?" I asked.

The shifter smiled and changed her appearance, her eyes were a warm brown and her hair was dirty blonde, but i couldn't get over how she looked like D. "I am Lucinda, Hades Amare and Devilyns mother. "But i was told you were dead" I spoke confused. She laughed "I am little one. But i had to meet you, you are the one that has my sons heart. I have watched over him and watched as met you. I will admit it has been an interesting match."

"So your not upset that i'm a were?" Lucinda shook her head. "You have no idea how thrilled i am. For seasons i tried to make peace with the weres, telling Hades that it was time to change" Her face saddened. "But he became greedy, power hungry. His love for power overcame his love for me" I couldn't help feel pity for her.

"I have been watching you lately" She continued "I have seen how you have dealt with the horrors of my home. The pets and their mothers have been treated horrifically and now they have hope because of you. I know all about the war and what it will mean. Don't get me wrong i love my Amare, yet i hope you win. It is time we were reunited i think and i hope that you all have the strength to do what is needed" I nodded my head, for the past two days Ceaser and Tomlain have been seeking out shifters that would help us and with their help we have even got some of the weres into the prison to tell them what is going on. Unsurprisingly not many weres trusted us, but when i explained that i was mated to a shifter and asked them if they truly believed their god or goddess would give up on them a few agreed to help.

"You still worry" Lucinda said and i nodded. "Until i met D i was nothing, i was treated wrongly and said nothing. I do not know if i can do this, if i am strong enough to lead" I told her honestly. She only nodded "You came to my home, killed a shifter which no were should be able to do. Arranged a war without guidance or warriors. Have saved pregnant women from starvation and given hope to hundreds of weres. All that you have done alone, in a prison.  You are stronger than you think Justin, the pets help you train to fight. Most of the Low Ranks treat the pets and slaves the way they do because they enjoy no longer being the bottom of the chain. They enjoy having someone beneath them. That is why they are easy to convince, your tales of Low Ranks fighting, being treated no different than a warrior or Lord makes them feel empowered. They will be free to think for themselves, do what they want. Even now they are still just as much slaves as the weres" I nodded, i guess i could understand that. Who wants to be the one at the bottom.

"I have a gift for you" Lucinda continued "I have seen your son" I frowned "My son?" She smiled nodding at me. "Devilyn could only learn through others as Hades became to consumed with power. I watched as he grew. As you know we can become anything, if he wished Devilyn could have shifted into a female. But what he didn't know was that by doing so he would become completely so. He could reproduce as either male or female our powers reach that far" "So we can actually have children? Like our own flesh and blood children?" I asked excitedly. Lucinda said nothing as we let it sink in.

"You will be waking up soon" She inturupted my thoughts "Tell the others that Amare Lucinda has given her blessing, this will help you find the others that will fight alongside you" I nodded my thanks.

"Is there anything i can do for you?" I asked her. Lucinda smiled "There is little one if you would" "Anything, you bless my mating, give me hope. For that i would do anything" Lucinda smiled sadly and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Then when it is time you shall tell my people the truth" I looked at her curiously. "You will know when it is time"