Answers and declairing war

The room was quiet, everyone deep in thought. So many questions were running through my mind.

Answers, i defiantly needed answers. I cleared my throat and stood up making everyone look at me.

I sighed looking around the room. "I don't know about anyone else but there seems to be a lot of questions here" I spoke confidently.

"What kind of questions?" Mum asked. I sighed again.

"This could take a while" I turned to the shifters "Would you four be willing to answer everything" They all nodded. "Everything we can" D spoke.

I tried to think what i wanted to know. "What did you mean by 'give Luthen back?" I asked Lily.

Luthen answered that "When our emotions get to much for us our shifter side will take over, forgetting who we really are. What you saw was nothing but the shifters pet that i truly am. I was no longer Luthen her mate but a bloodthirsty creature ready to kill"

So he could be dangerous to us "Do not worry" He continued "It only happens when Lily is in danger, and i am still able to control it. If it happens again you and your people are safe"

I nodded. "What is Shadowplant?" D spoke this time "It looks like your nettles only an inky black just like our skin. It is usually destroyed when found. To us it is poisonous, if ingested it literally is like you drinking acid. It will melt us from the inside"

"I wonder why it affects weres differently" I thought out loud.

"We don't know, but it does not affect the pets. We can touch it or drink it. It has no affect on us" Luther offered.

I guess that's something we will never know. "How come after last night i've healed from wounds that should take days to heal?" This was one of the questions i had already been thinking about.

"I think i can answer that" Lily said standing up, everyone turned their attention to her.

"Have you found out what the shifters have gained from you?" She asked. Ali and Duncan looked confused. "You mean hearing each other and feeling their emotions" I stated. All eyes turned to me "I found out this morning by accident" I shrugged.

"Yes well" Lily continued. "Did you feel yourself feeling braver, stronger. As if you were weaker before you met D?" I nodded at this "Yes ever since the Banes moon i felt braver, i would speak up more. Before i was weak pathetic, not fit for my place in the pack. But now i feel like i can, i feel that nothing can stop me" I answered honestly. Lily nodded.

"Shifters are stronger and faster to heal then us. When we mate/couple we give them our mates bond and a link that will work with the pack. It's as if they were one of us, as if they were a pack member.

In return we gain some of their strengths, we feel stronger in our minds, we become stronger in our bodies. We even heal faster"

"Of course" D exclaimed "I told you about my mother" He turned to me "She was a low rank, but after coupling with my father she became stronger. Not as strong as a warrior, but stronger than a normal low rank. Her main strength was speed" Lily nodded.

"Usually in both our species only the dominant marks their partner, but in our case we both mark each other, that way we get the benefit of both. Shifters can communicate with us through the mind link. I know for a fact now that Lord Devilyn has coupled with Justin that he can mind link with you Alpha Venton" We were all shocked at that. "In fact because they have sworn them selves to you so can the other coupled shifters"

Wow info overload. "Well" Ali spoke up. "I guess that's alot to take in" Lily smiled and turned to me. "Anything else?" I frowned for a minute. "The picture you put in my head" I turned to D.