A new fighter?

It was now sunday and i was getting nervous. Only two more days till the Banes moon, Ali was with me sat in my room.

"What the hell am i going to do Ali?" I cried out. Ali sat on the bed next to me and wrapped her arm on the shoulder. "Look it won't be that bad" She spoke confidently, causing me to look at her like she was crazy. "Ali what's my dad going to say when i start howling a D turns up? I'm screwed" I huffed the last part burying my head into her shoulder. Ali laughed and shook me of. "Look J i took a look at the records not once has a human mate ever heard the calling" She tried to reassure me. I wasn't sure whether to be happy about that or not. "I need to tell you something" I mumbled. I told her what happened friday and she looked at me as if trying not to laugh. "Oh J, for an Alpha to be you can be so dense at times" I huffed and crossed my arms turning my head, causing her to laugh again. "That's not it" She said tugging my arms. "I just mean here is a guy who believes he likes girls and all of a sudden he's making out with you in a closet. No offence but if i was human and i made out with a girl it would scare the shit outta me too" I digested her words carefully. "So he just freaked?" I asked. Ali nodded "Give him time to accept it, trust me when you finally explain everything to him he'll understand" I just nodded not totally convinced. "So how's everything going with Mark?" I changed subjects, Ali just blushed. "Ooh do tell" I put on my best girly voice. "He took me out on a date yesterday" She mumbled quietly, if i didn't have good hearing i would have missed it. "Come on spill" I demanded, so what i'm like a girl like that. Ali grew a huge grin. He took me out for dinner, J he was so sweet" "Where did he take you?" I knew Ali wasn't the fancy type. Her grin grew wider. "Macdonalds" I laughed, i couldn't help it. "S seriously? he t tried to sweep you of your f feet with a big mac?" I struggled in between laughs. Ali huffed and slapped my arm. "He said that it was all he could think of since i told him i loved kiddies meals when i was a kid and told him that it would be the perfect date" She huffed. Now i really looked at her. "A kiddies meal is your perfect date?" This girl was crazy. Ali nodded with a smile. "But he went one further and took me to the old lake and we ate there" I nodded, the old lake had dried up years ago but the view was amazing there. "And i didn't realise i told him about it but he said i told him i loved going there" She sighed.

I shook my head "Ok enough of the mush, what you folks say?" Her smile dropped. "I haven't told them yet" "Why not?" Ali looked at me. "I'm going to but he wants to meet them, said he wanted permission from them to date me. I told him i could date who i wanted. But all he said is that it would be nice if he could be the boyfriend who wasn't hated by the parents" She shook her head. "I couldn't exactly tell him that they would love him on sight" "So when are you going to tell them?" I pushed. Ali bit her lip. "This week, he's going away for a few days, said his dad wanted him. He works for his dads security company. But he'll be back by saturday, i'll introduce him then"

"I didn't know their dad had a security company" I frowned. "Yeah well apparently his dads going to hand it to him one day, the only reason he works now is because he isn't the type to live of others he wants to be independent and prove he can provide for his woman" She chuckled "He said that when he meets the one, she will know that he can look after her and her parents can't use that against him" "She shook her head smiling. "I asked how he would know if he found the one for him. Do you know what he said?" I just shook my head. "When she says 'I do'" "Wow cheesy much?" I laughed. Ali punched me again. "Ow damnit" I said rubbing my arm making her laugh. "I got to go, i think it's time i told my folks. I just hope they are ok with me being with him, you know what dads like" I nodded remembering the first time i met him. Hell he was scary until he realised i wasn't interested in Ali that way. I waved her of and decided to go for a run, dad had people running patrols more now so i wasn't to worried. I shed my clothes in the basement before running into the woods.

I ran for an hour before slowing down to a walk i enjoyed the woods, so peaceful, i love the sounds the other animals made whether it be the birds singing or deer running. It always felt like home to me.