Part 68

"When is soon?" I ask him. He just shrugs.

"Whenever you want." He smiles.

"Let's go now, I'll get dressed." Before I could run into the room. Toby catches me by my wrist.

"Make sure you put your bathing suit under." He smiles slyly at me. I roll my eyes then go into the room. Wow, the last time i went on a boat was with my dad and i was only seven. It was really fun though. We went fishing  and i kept getting mad because i could only get a trout while he got bass. I was also jelous of him. Before i even know it I'm already dressed, and i head out the door with Toby.

"Alright so whos gonna row the boat?" Toby turns to me.

I put  my hands on my hips and give him  a sassy look. "Who do you think?!"

"I'm just kidding kitty Kat." He laughs me off then we both get into the boat. The boat was small, but both of us fit perfectly. The look over the lake it was so majestic. The water was glittering because of the suns light reflection. The water wasn't a nasty green color, it was a dark navy sea blue which made it even prettier with the glittering. Its so beautiful here, why doesn't Manda come here anymore?Or at least take me, damn.

"Your quiet." Tobys voice interupts my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry i was just thinking!" I smile kindly at him. He returns my smile then says with a cautious tone,

"Somtimes quiet is violent."

"Dont worry not bad thoughts, positive thoughts."

"Good!" He winks at me and i try to hide my blush.

"Isn't it nice here?" I ask.

"Yeah, way bettter than the forest." He chuckles and i let out a laugh. Toby suddenly stops  rowing the boat, and i give him a confused look.

"Why did we stop?"

"Well its getting  kinda hot, so maybe we can just take a break." He stands up then takes off his shirt. Sweet jesus. Then jumps into the lake.

"Toby! Are you crazy?!" I ask him while he's  still under water. What if he got pulled under?! Did the sea monsters get him!? I'm going in!

"Hey!" I hear Toby laugh. I jerk my head around to see him in the water with his hair wet.

"You scared the shit out of me!" i yell at him. He chuckled. "Stop laughing!"

" heh sorry."  He laughs under his breath.

"Sure you are." I say sarcastically.

"Come in the water it feels great!"

I just cross my arms then start to pout. He laughs again. "Stop pouting and come in." i just shake my head.

"Guess i have to get you by force." he sighs then shakes the boat to scare me, which does.

"Agh! Stop it!" I yell at him while I'm  trying to supress my laughter.

"Come on!" He giggles and motions me in with his hand.

"Fine!" I laugh then jump in with all my clothes on. Oops! Gross, now they will be all wet later. Great my clothes are weighting me down. I quickly undress myself and throw them on the boat. 

"Better?"

"So much." I laugh and nod. He wraps his arms around my waist. I lay my hands on his broad shoulders. He kisses me and i kiss back.

"I'm having a great time." He smiles.

"So am i!" I smile then peck his lips.

*********

Soon the sun starts to set over  the orange horizon. Sigh, I wish i could be a fish! I don't wanna get out I'm having a really fun time swimming with my love. Guess we have to get out before dark.

"Its getting dark." Toby  warns me. I sigh and cross my arms.

"Come on i got another surprise for you." He smiles and takes my hand.

"Yay!" I shriek like a little girl. He smiles and walks me towards my room so i can change out of my soggy clothes. I wonder  what the surprise is? I'm excited because I've always been a fan of surprises especially when i was younger like Christmas or my birthday. I loved surprises, well i still do. I slip on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top, and i put on a jacket just in case it gets cold. Even at nigjt it gets cold. Alright i think I'm  ready for my surprise!

"I'm done!" I shout then walk out my door to see Toby standing there looking cute as always.

"Come on, you'll love it." He reaches out his hand and i grab it without  hesitation. Toby leads me upstairs but I'm not sure where we are even going because he covers my eyes with his hands.

"Are we there yet?" I ask after only a couple seconds. I can't help that I'm  impatient.

"Almost there, patience." He laughs. I just sigh obnoxiously. Toby gently sits me down on a squishy cushion. He removes his hands and my vision was engluged of the night sky with shining stars. Oh my god! I am speechless. There are so many stars I love stars! The moon was pale but huge, it reflected everything in its way.

"How do you like this?" Toby aks nervously.

"I-I love it! Its beautiful." I hug him  by surprise and he holds me gently but tightly. I love this boy so much. I couldn't live without him even if i tried.

"I love you." Toby whispers, and kisses my neck gently.

"I love you more." I say. He chuckles.

The rest of the night we just point at the stars and tell eachother stuliwd stories. I told him about stupid school life since he was curious. Toby only mad it to elementary school. He was curious about high school. We soon fell asleep in each others arms. It was completely bliss.

Not the end guys!