Part 64

Sorry i haven't been updating alot. I had school and ugh so hectic!

"Kat, Toby!?" i hear Manda yell from downstairs. Me and Toby get up from the bed at the same time. We give each other weird glances. Then we both go downstairs together. We literally just woke up from Mandas yelling. When we get downstairs her and Masky-I mean Tim are holding hands. Aww so cute!

"What was so important that you had to wake me up from my sleeping?" I said in a slight bitchy tone. Dont wake me up...

"Sorry Love, but guess what i did!" She smiles. I'm not too sure if i wanna know what she did.

"Um...what?"

"You two are going to a cute little cabin thats near a lake! Oh its so pretty Kat! The wheather up there in so nice and the cabin! Oh the cabin-" I stop her ranting before it can go any further. A cabin? How did she get us a cabin. I took a quick gkance at Tiby who looked dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about?" I say.

"A cabin and i got it for you two." She smiles shyly. Thats sweet but why? This is just so sudden.

"Why?"

"Because im a good friend. And you two deserve time together!" She smiles.

"A-Alright." She starts to push both of us back into our room.

"You guys need to pack today. We are gonna drive you there at 4:30."

I glance at my digital clock that was sitting on a small table. It was only ten. So we had time to pack and get ready for the trip. Im still a little confused why she got us a cabin. Its nice and all but this is so unexpecting. Manda leaves the room leaving me alone with Toby. He seems really confused.

"So confused right now." he sighs.

"Time to pack!"