Part 28

Toby's P.O.V

I told Kat what Jeff had told me when he was just attacked by her. I couldn't tell what she was feeling, she had no emotion on he face. I wasn't sure if she was gonna laugh or freak the fuck out!

"So I attacked him?" She asked.

"By the looks if it, yeah you did." I said.

"What's wrong with me." She started to break down in sobs. She put her palms in her face.

"Nothing, you just got mad." I comfort her with my words, then wrap my arms around her.

"yeah I went insane!" She cried.

"Kat that doesn't make you any different. Who cares? Jeff deserved it he was probably planning to kill you at the time."

"Yeah he was." She said quietly. I cradle her in my arms. I'm sad that she's sad now. Her emotions are contagious with me.

"Well you scared him off at least." I try to cheer her up. She looks at me and her eyes are watery green. Her face is really red too. There has been a lot of crying going on today.

"That's good I guess. I still can't believe how vicious I was though."

"It was weird, but it wasn't technically a bad thing."

"Yeah, it was." She pulled her knees to her chest, and looked down. She looked sad, why is she so upset about that? She scared him off she should be proud of herself. Girls are confusing!

"Why are you so upset about it?"

"because what if I can't control myself. What if i hurt someone! Like my mom or even you!" She starts to panic.

"That's only if you get mad." I said, then she glared at me.

"That's not helping."

"Well I'm not sure what came over you. Maybe it was because you were angry at him. Like murder angry!"

"Maybe...I just don't want to hurt anyone." She says with sad eyes.

"You won't Kat. Unless its Jeff." I tease which lightens up the mood. She laughs a little which makes me feel better.

"Well he deserved it." She mumbled to herself. She's so cute!

"He did. He always does." I sigh. Its true Jeff tried to keep us apart and I wasn't gonna kill him, then I guess Kat would. I wonder how vicious she was though. That's scary to think about because Kat isn't like that at all. If anything she's the complete opposite, she quite sweet and really nice. She didn't even want me to kill Isabelle. What's up with that? Well I would feel really bad for Isabelle if she pissed off Kat again. Jeff could barely fight against her, that's so weird. It must've been like a burst of energy or I don't know. All I know is that Kat has a dark side, but I know she doesn't want it.

After a couple minutes laying in bed, Kat suddenly gets up. "I'm supposed to be in school, ya know." She says casually.

"Yeah, why aren't you in school?" I asked curiously because Kat usually feels that she has a duty to attend school.

"Because I didn't want to go." She says.

"Really? Kitty Kat doesn't wanna go to school today?!" I ask sarcastically. She playfully shoves my shoulder.

"Yeah, you know I hate it." She mumbles.

"Yeah so did I." I sigh.

"High school's different than elementary." She rolls her eyes.

"It still sucked."

"Yeah I know."

"So...how's your day so far?" I ask out of the blue. There was nothing else that came to mind my mind but a simple 'how's your day going'. Wow I sound incredibly casual.

"Well...I almost killed Jeff but I don't know how I did. Oh, and I just got back together with my Creepypasta boyfriend. So I would say pretty good." She says.

"Yeah sounds like a good day." I laugh then she joins me. I finally stopped twitching. I don't twitch at all when I'm with her. Its like I'm normal.

**********

Later Kat had to go home because of her mom. It was already four when I walked her home. The forest was echoing with the singing of several birds. I hadn't realized how nice it sound until now. I grab ahold of Kat's hand and we walk together. She squeezes my hand which makes my heart beat fast.

Boom,boom...boom,boom...

Stupid heart! Shut up! She can probably hear you. I try to ignore the beating in my heart, but it doesn't stop. Eventually I embrace it and just keep walking with Kat.

"Well we're here!" She smiles at me.

I frown. "Ugh, why?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Because we walked here." She says not getting my sarcasm.

"I know that kitty Kat." I put my arms around her waist and pull her towards me. She places her hands in my chest.

"Sorry we arrived to our destination" She laughed aloud.

"Yeah its all your fault." I say sarcastically.

"Hehe, sorry." She hugged me by surprise and I hugged her back.

Kat walked up to her front door while I had her hand in mine. I didn't want to let go though. She opens the door, but doesn't let go of my hand. I walk in with her at my side.

"So my mom might be home soon..." She waited for me to finish her sentence.

"Yeah, I know, I know." I say. She surprises me by pulling me in for a kiss. I didn't expect that but it made me smile anyways.

"I'll see you around." She smiled. I nodded and kissed her once more before I left.

When I got home my house was completely empty. I felt so alone in this big house that it almost made my stomach hurt. I sat on the couch and switched on the TV. Until I heard a strange noise coming from my room. I got up and walked to my room to see a unpleasant guess in my room.

Haha cliffhanger!! Just to piss you guys off!! Lol I still love you all!!