Part 36

So yeah Toby and Kat did it! Not out of the hormones, but love!! They are so cute together. Okay so this chapter will have drama in it so yeah enjoy!! XD

Kat's P.O.V

Yesterday was...amazing. I've never done it before but it was...wow! Hehe, now I sound extremely thirsty. I won't go into any details about last time, but let's just say I enjoyed it...a lot. I saw a different side of Toby a...sexy side! Haha wow I do sound thirsty! I usually think if him as a cute or hot boyfriend, buy not yesterday. He was so much more than that. I woke up with a pain. Toby was up putting his shirt on. I just looked at his muscular back. I quickly wrap my arms around his chest.

"Hehe, don't go." I say. He laughs and holds my arms.

"Wasn't planning on it. Just gonna get dressed."

"Aww why?" I laugh. He turns around.

"Damn you still thirsty?" He holds my waist. I was wearing only my underwear and I had a blanket covering parts of me. Toby still gets a little red now and then.

"No, I just want to love you." I whine and hug him closely. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear his lips brushes against my ear. My skin gets goosebumps.

"I love you too." I kiss his cheek lightly.

"I might have to work today that is why I was changing." He sighs.

"Oh." I say.

"Sorry." I sigh. I'm usually too stubborn to even say sorry. I'm finding myself saying sorry to her so much. It would take a lot to say sorry, but I always apologize to her.

"Its okay." She kisses me gently on my lips. I hold her close to me as if she could slip away.

"Maybe you should get dressed." I suggest. She looks down at herself.

"Oh yeah, I will." I smile.

"Okay well I'm gonna go downstairs and see if your mom isn't home." He smiles then leaves through my door. I get up then open my drawers. I pick out a Pierce the veil tank top then a pair of black Sophie shorts. I slip those on then go wash my face in the bathroom. I splash a handful of cold water onto my warm face. It makes me shiver. After that I walked downstairs to see what Toby was doing. He comes back into sight and I smile at him.

"Looks like she's not home." He sighs if relief.

"Yeah she could've been out with a friend last night then got hammered." I sigh.

"Its okay, I'm here." He comes towards me then wraps both arms around me in a soft embrace. I hug him back and lay my head in his chest listening to the steady beats of his heart. I melt inside his arms there so warm.

"Yeah, are you hungry?" I ask. He nods. I walk over to the kitchen. "Waffles." I ask.

"You know me so well!" He laughs. I giggle to myself and take them out if the freezer then pop them into the toaster. I go with cereal. I'm not that much of a waffle girl to be honest.

**********

Later Toby had to leave for a job that Slenderman had for him. I was alone in a big house. Alone with my thoughts. I turned on the TV and watched some shows. There is never anything on. I start to think again.