Part 44

Kat's P.O.V

After a couple of hours Toby visits me. I'm scared to tell him what had happened between me and Masky, but I know I can't lie. Its just not right, the guilt will gnaw at me if I don't tell the complete truth. Toby opens his arms and pulls me into his warm arms.

"Nice to see you too!" I giggle.

"Hehe, How was your day?" He asks me. I got really quiet. I knew that question was coming, I might as well tell him now.

"About that..."

He raises one eyebrow and tilts his head. "What happened?"

"Well Masky...tried to kiss me." I said the last part fast, as if I was ripping off a bandage on a wound quick and painless. The expression on Tobys face was a mix between fury and sadness.

"D-Did you kiss him?!" He stutters.

"No! I pushed him off me!" I quickly explained.

"I'm gonna kill him!" He tightens his fist then tries to head out the door. Luckily, I caught him by his arm.

"Please don't he was just confused!" I say with pleading eyes. He sees me and relaxes a little bit.

"W-Why? He tried to kiss you. The only precious thing I have in my life!"He yells a little bit. I can see he's angry about it but I don't want him to hurt Masky.

"Because it won't solve anything and I know that he was just confused about his feelings." He try to pull him back into the house but UE won't budge. "Please just come back inside." I frown. He slowly walks inside the house with me. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Kitty Kat, he tried to kiss you though." He looks at me sadly. I feel really upset by this as much as him. I takes both of his hands and look at him dead in the eyes.

"Well he didn't succeed. You know why?" He jerks his head up for me to go on. "Because I love you, no one else but you. Your he only person in my life that I can truly trust and you make me so happy. I would never throw that away for a kiss that doesn't mean anything."

He looks at me with soft brown eyes. Toby has relaxed and turnt off his inner monster. He is back to the boy I fell in love with when he kissed me the first day. He leans in a kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I say back. The safest place is always in his arms.

He let's go of me which takes me aback. "What's wrong?" I ask. He smiles shyly at me and his cheeks start to turn light pink. Why's he blushing? We always say I love you to each other. Why is it different know.

"N-Nothing...I just have something to ask you."

"Oh, what is it?" I smile at him. He bites his lip almost in a nervous habit. He takes out a small black box. This look familiar what are they from? He gets down on one knee. What is he doing? Is this what I think it is?

"Kat...you mean everything to me...and I want to be with you forever. W-Will you marry me?" I cover my mouth with the palm of my hands.

I feel so happy! I-I don't know what to say. My heart beat starts to beat really fast that I feel it will explode in my chest.

"Y-Yes!" I blurt out. He smiles then puts the ring on my ring finger. Then he stands up. I can't help but jump on him! My legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms are around his neck. He chuckles to himself. I pull back so I can see his face. He pulls in and kisses me deeply. My heart skips several beats at a time.