Part 46

So I did the last chapter on Manda and Masky/Tim. They so cute I ship it!

Kat's P.O.V

I creak the door slightly then see Manda and Masky chatting. Good thing he saved her before that guy hurt her. I hate men sometimes but then again I do like them. I go into the kitchen I'm hungry. I take out the oreos that I never got to finish...

Someone pokes my side and I jump letting out a small whimper. I turn my head to see Toby smiling at me.

"Whatcha got their, Kitty Kat?" He asks. Hehe, I know he wants my food.

"Cookies."

"Aren't you gonna share?" He asks. I stick a Oreo in his mouth. "Tank you." He says through the Oreo. I laugh and he eats it.

"So how is Masky?" I ask. He gives me a confused look.

"Why should I care?" He takes another cookie and pops it into his mouth.

"You should." I sigh. He shakes his head.

"Nah." I roll my eyes. He kisses my cheek and hugs me from behind. Oh no...my greatest weakness. Great, he's got me wrapped around his finger.

"You know you love me." He teases me and buries his face in my neck.

"Yeah, okay." I say in a sarcastic tone. He jerks his head up and turns me around swiftly.

"Come on, say you love me." He teases me. I shake my head and he chuckles.

"Come on, kitty Kat." He kisses the nape of my neck and my heart skips a beat.

"Fine...I love you..." I sigh clearly defeated by this boy.

"What I can't hear you?" He tests me.

"I love you." I giggle, he laughs too.

"Now its your turn."

He doesn't hesitate. "I love you." I smile and cup his face then press my lips against his. Toby wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "We shouldn't do this in the kitichen." I say in between breaths.

"Why not?"

"Cause people eat in here." He laughs then pulls away.

"Fine then." He teases me. I shake my head and leave the kitchen. I check the time on my watch its 3 am. I should get to bed. Ugh, its been a long day. I go into my room and find Toby already laying in my bed. I shake my head. I really need to change though. I take a big T-shirt then go into the bathroom.

"Are you really changing into the bathroom?"

"Well I wouldn't wanna make you blush so much."

"I-I don't blush!" Toby pouts. I roll .y eyes.

"Yeah sure you don't." I open the door then enter the bathroom. It smells of toothpaste and vanilla soap.

I soon come out of the bathroom with my PJs on.

"Do I blush a lot?" Toby asks me out of the blue.

"Most of the time." I sit down on the bed. He crosses his arms.

"S-Sorry." He stutters and apologizes. Why is he apologizing? I find his blushing quite adorable. It makes me feel good that I can make him blush like that! I love those cute pink cheeks.

"Don't be. I love when you blush." I blurt out.

"Why?"

"Because...well I like the effect I have on you that I can make you blush." I feel a little stupid saying that. Toby smiles at me kindly.