Part 41

When we get home I decide to stay over at Toby's house. I text my mom telling her that I'm staying at Manda's. She replies with a simple okay which is good because she isn't curious. Thank god. Toby holds my hand then we go into his room. I bite my lip feeling a little uneasy for some reason. Toby smiles at me mischievously.

"Let's finish what you started." He smirks.

"Me? I d-didn't do anything!" I cross my arms stubbornly. He laughs then pulls me close to him. He kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck while he keeps his hands on my waist. Suddenly he loses balance then we both fall onto the bed.

"Haha, nice move!" I giggle.

"You never know I could've done that on purpose." He says evilly. I roll eyes until I realize he's on top of me. He intertwines his hands with mine while still on top of me. He leans in close then instead of kissing me he kisses my neck which makes me blush and shutter at the same time. I mean yes we have done it before, but I get so damn nervous. Goosebumps raise on the surface of my skin and my heart always skips beats. I wonder what he's feeling? Maybe the same I hope.

While he sucks on the skin on my neck I hold his back and brush his dark hair with the tips of my fingers. After all his hickeys I think it's my turn to have some fun too. My hands escalate to the bottom of his shirt. My hands touch his warm skin then I start to pry the shirt off of him. He chuckles.

"Someone is eager." He laughs.

"Look who talking." I tease. He laughs then takes his shirt off. Damn I love his chest I touch his chest and bite my lip.

"Your so thirsty. God!" He teases me. I role my eyes.

"Shut up!" I say then press my lips against his. He kisses me back deeply and soon enough his hands reach the bottom of my shirt. He takes my shirt off then stares at my chest.

"Look who's thirsty now." I laugh. He rolls his eyes.

Then he takes me away from my reality...

(AKA they're doing it xD)

I wake up with Toby still sound asleep. He's so cute when he's asleep. I brush his hair from his his forehead. Hehe, so cute. I should take a shower or something. I don't wanna leave his side though. His eyes start to flutter open revealing his soft brown eyes.

"Oh sorry did I wake you?" I say sadly. Ugh, I feel bad now.

"No I woke up by myself, duh." He says with a tired voice He pulls me into an embrace. I snuggle up to him and bury my head in his neck. His skin is so warm.

"H-How did you sleep?" I ask nervously. He pulls back so I'm forced to look at him.

"Don't you mean 'How was last night?'" He says imitating my voice. I giggle and feel the blush come onto my cheeks.

"Uh...I" I lose all words so I just spit out random words like an idiot. Toby seems amused by this and laughs.

"Your so cute when you get embarrassed." He hugs me close.

"N-no I'm not!" I say.

"Sorry my dear, but you are quite adorable." He presses his for head against mine. Ugh, why does he do this too me? I just shake my head then I get up.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say then leave to the bathroom. I hear Toby shout something, but I don't hear it. I turn on the hot water then start to undress. There's not a lot the undress from. I was basically wearing my lingerie. Then I hop into the shower and let the water rinse through my skin. I start to think about what my other friends might be doing. I haven't made contact with them in forever, then again I've been busy with a lot of hectic things. Like my dad coming here. That really upset me. He just came her without any warning and asked me to live with him! Um, no! I can't leave mom I'm the only she has because your drunk ass decided to leave her for some other women.