Part 7

The week goes by really fast. The next thing I know its already Friday. Toby hasn't came that much he only came on Tuesday and maybe someone's respecting my privacy for a change. I'm tired but I know that I have to get up today. I decide to curl my hair since I hadn't done it in so long. I put brown makeup on my mom says brown looks good with my eyes color so I obey. I yawn and go downstairs. My mom is actually up. She gives me a ride to school, because she feels bad for letting me walk all the time.

She drops me off school a little early but I don't mind. I put in my earphones to drown out the world today. It may be Friday, but I'm not happy to go to school. I walk to my locker. Suddenly two hands cover my mouth and pull me into a small corner. I struggle but can't leave this grip. The mystery person turns me around. Toby is waving at me. He has that mask on a goggles on.

"Morning Kitty Kat." He says.

"A simple hello would be okay!" I was a little angry. I thought he was some killer, well he is but you know!

"Sorry, I didn't know what to do." He gave me a apologetic smile.

"Its okay. You just scared me." I said honestly.

"Sorry Kat." He put a hand on my head and smiled.

"So...what's up." I changed the subject quickly as I could.

"I followed you to school." He says like its no big deal. At the same time a little creeped out and a little happy. I smile and shake my head.

"Why are you following me?" I playfully punch is arm. He laughs.

"I told you that I get bored a lot so I'll just follow you to school."

"Why don't you get a job like normal people?"

"Because I'm not normal, Kat. You know that." He smirks

"That's true." I say. He smiles. "Will you take that off?"

"Why do you always want me to take my goggles and mask off?"

"So I can see you Toby." I say. He obeys and takes off the mask and goggles. I think it weird wearing those but I don't complain. I wish he would take the goggles off. His eyes are such a soft brown. And I like his face so..

"Satisfied?"

"Very." I laugh. I hope that didn't sound like I was flirting with him. I would be so embarrassed. He makes me blush a lot. Especially when he hugs me and stuff. Like when he cuddled with me on Monday. Then I woke up to him holding me. I have a feeling he did that in purpose. The thought made me smile.

"Kat you are the weirdest girl I have ever met."

"Oh thank you for thinking so highly of me." I cross my arms and glare.

"In a good way."

"Oh, then thanks I guess." I laugh. Then Toby laughs with me.

"Kat, you probably think I'm weird. Right?"

"Yeah, but in a good way." I smile and let out a laugh. He looks bewildered, then shakes it off and smiles warmly at me.

"Thanks Kat."

"I'm being honest."

"Hehe, okay well I guess I should go people are coming."

"Okay bye." Toby pulls me into a soft embrace I hug him back. He's really warm its comforting. He smells like burning wood and cherries in a good way. He leaves and I can't see a sight of him. I walk to my locker and put all my books in there.

********

Finally lunch arrived and I sat with my friends. We just chatted about random things. Mandy was going off about a new anime she discovered. She fangirls so much about it. I love it! Then of course Isabelle comes our way.