Part 26

My alarm goes off obnoxiously, then I hit it hard with anger. I'm bit getting up! I close my eyes then fall back to sleep.

I wake up to my mom violently shaking my shoulder. "Kat your late for school." She says sweetly. I groan. I'll just fake being sick for today.

"Mom, I'm not feeling to well can I stay home for today?"

"What's wrong?"

"Uhh...its my head it hurts really badly. Please mom just for today?" I plead desperately.

"Well...I guess for today. You haven't missed any days so sure Katrina." She smiles and rubs my back gently.

"Thank you, mommy." I say innocently.

"Yeah, I have to go to work for today, I won't be home until five so hang in there."

************

I slept in until ten which is unusual, but I was to tired to care. I slumped out of bed and went downstairs for food. I was so hungry, I really want something sweet today. I plan for today to be the best lazy day! I stretch my arms out then raid the fridge. I'm hungry! I couldn't eat last night you can imagine why. I just eat some coco puffs they're my favorite! The chocolate goodness that explodes my taste buds.

Later I go back to my room and sit on my bed. I turn on Netflix to see if there any good movies to watch. I clicked on 'Your next'. Which reminded me of Toby. I felt tears well up in my eyes but nothing came out. I guess I'm out of tears to shed. I shake my head and focus my attention to the movie. So far this movie is still in the beginning so I get up and get more food.

I took the Oreos from the cabinet. I felt like eating something sweet and Oreos sounded like an excellent choice of cookies. When I got to my room I found an unpleasant surprise.

I saw Jeff sitting on my bed crisscross he had the same white hoodie on that was splattered in blood. He looked up at me when I entered the room.

"I didn't know you liked horror movies Kat." He grins. God could his smile be anymore creepy than it already is.

"Get out!" I demand. I'm not in the mood to deal with him. Every time I see him he's always saying 'go to sleep!' Then tries to stab me to death.

"Why aren't you at school?" He asks ignoring my demand.

"Because I'm not in the mood to go, okay?"

"Wait? Did Toby break up with you?" He asked seriously. How did he know about me and Toby's breakup? Was he watching me cry my eyes out yesterday? Was he watching during the breakup? Did Toby tell him!?

"How did you?" I say breathlessly. That'd all I could say was 'how did you' I was out of words. I'm already irritated with his presence.

"Wow, he must care about you then." He whispers.

"What?" I ask then I put my hands on my hips.

"He didn't tell you did he?" Jeff looks at me. For a second there he looks quite normal.

"Tell me what?!" I shout at him.

"Well I guess I can tell you..." I wait for him to explain things to me. "I told Toby you wouldn't be safe if he continued being with you." He said evilly.

"Oh." I didn't know what to say to him. I was happy that he was forced, but at the same time I was sad because he broke up with me because of that. I told him that I'm fine. He worries too much that's what Toby does.

"Why did you threaten him?" I ask sternly. I'm mad about that though because me and Toby's relationship has nothing to do with Jeff. I resist to urge to knock the life out of Jeff.