Part 3

Okay, I hope you are enjoying my story XD. Comment if ya want!!

I seriously love Toby :)

*********

"Don't you have anything better to do with your time?" I ask him with my hands on my hips.

"What do you suggest I do, Kat?"

"I don't know, go out, go to the mall, eat some food, how should I know?"

"Is this what you've been doing all day?"

"Yeah pretty much, my mom left so I'm good I just hope she comes back sober." I whisper the last parts to myself.

"Hope so." He says in a hushed tone.

I take a seat in the corner of my bed its my favorite spot. The movie playing was clueless one of my favorites. Toby groaned when Cher was talking about boys again!

"What are you groaning about over there?"

"This movie. Its so dumb."

I am clearly offended. "Take that back!"

"No I speak the truth."

"Take it back!" I yell really loudly than I intend. His eyes widen and he says okay Several times. I smirk because I know I won. "Will you take that off!"

"Sure I guess." He takes the goggles from his forehead off.

"Okay, then what movie do you wanna watch?"

"Horror!"

"You would say that."

I scrolled through the horror movies and found a good one. I found apartment 1308. I turned it on.

"Thank god! Something good." I glared at him, he slumped his shoulders and said in a quiet tone "sorry." Toby's kind of cute in his own way. His face lighted up when the movie began. The most strangest killer I've ever met. He hasn't killed me yet why? I chew on my gummy bears and he looks at them.

"Aren't you gonna offer any?"He says sweetly.

I give him the bag and he takes a handful. He makes himself right at home because he's laying down on his stomach and his chin is in the palm of his hands. I'm just like sitting in the corner minding my own business.

After the movie was over Toby was asleep. I got out of the bed to look at his face. Aww, he's kinda cute when he's asleep. I didn't disturb him he's so peaceful. My phone started to ring and I picked it up. My mom.

"Hey honey."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I might bring over a friend its no big deal."

"That's okay I'll be in my room."

"Okay bye."

I hung up the phone. When I looked at the bed Toby was getting up from his nap. "Hey sleepyhead."

"I fell asleep, didn't I?"

"Yeah you did, did you sleep well?"

He looked bewildered by my question then shook it off. "Yes, thank you."

"Yeah sure since I slept on your couch you sleep in my bed." I just realized how wrong that sounded and Toby gave me a mischievous smile. "No! I didn't mean to say-"

"You don't have to lie Kat I know you want me in your bed." He came a little too close to me then I backed away.

"N-no, I don't I-i didn't mean to say it like that." I stutter out nervously.

"Kat, your so cute!" He laughs then backs away. Thank god he didn't come any closer. I would've pushed him off me if he did.

"I am not cute!" I pout. Then that just makes him laugh even more.

"Now that face just makes you even more cute!" He keeps laughing.

"Okay since you took your little nap you should go."

"Aww why? I was having fun teasing you."

"Because my mom is coming home. And she's bringing a guy home so."

"Oh, why is she bringing dudes over?"

"I don't know she always does."

Toby doesn't ask anymore. Which is good because I don't want to explain anything else to him. He doesn't leave yet though.

"Bye Toby! Have a nice walk home. Be careful." I start pushing his back towards the window. He stops walking and I can't push him any further.

"Okay, okay I'll go. I had fun watching a movie and napping. I'll probably be back."

I sighed then we said our goodbyes. He wasn't all that bad until he started teasing me about my bed comment. That was a tragic accident I didn't mean to say it. He makes me nervous when he does stuff like that. I'm such a weak person sometimes.

You are weak.

Stupid mean conscious! Its like voices in my head. I looked at my phone its only 10 and I'm exhausted. I hear my mom open the door and here her 'friend'. I roll my eyes then go to bed.

********

I wake up to Toby sitting on my bed looking at me. "Jesus! You scared me!" I yelled at him. I pull the covers over my face.

"Kat I'm bored let's go somewhere!" He complains and takes the cover out under me. I don't respond then he shakes my shoulders playfully. I can't help but laugh.

"What is there to do? Oh I know." He looks at me with interest in his eyes. "How about I go back to sleep." I say then I turn my whole body.

"Come on Kat don't you ever get bored?"

I just ignore him I'm super tired. Instead of giving up like a normal person he lays behind me and holds my waist. I gasp and jump straight up.

"What do you suggest we do?" I give up.

Toby's face lit up and he started to think. "I'm not too sure, I would have to put normal clothes on, sooo..you stay here and I'll be right back!" He seemed really excited then he disappeared throughout my window. I might as well get dressed so he can't peak on me. I wonder what we're doing? Going to hang out with a killer no bid deal. I am out of my mind. I sigh and get dressed.

I end up wearing blue skinny jeans and a galaxy shirt (which is really colorful I love it.) Then slip on a pair of vans. My hair was just straight I didn't feel like curling it. My makeup was the same too I put black eyeliner and some mascara on. Toby finally comes through the window and at first I don't recognize him at all. He looks different. He wearing normal clothing and his axes are gone, so is his goggles and mask.

"Who are you and what have you done to Toby?" I tease him.

"I am Toby, smart one."

"I know, you just look so different than usual." He does too. He looks really good I'll admit but I always remind myself that this dude is a killer.

"Let's go!" He took my hand and we were out the window.