Part 54

So if any of you wanna know what Manda and Masky are doing read the story falling for a killer by Mandy199913! Okay thx just wanted to point that out! Enjoy!

Toby's P.O.V.

Kat was being really uneasy about the whole situation about Jeff and Clockwork jumping me. She worries a lot. Its cute though. I keep telling her it's fine that I'm fine but I know ow she doesn't believe that. I have to admit (to myself) that the wounds that they indented on me hurt like a bitch! I just don't want her to worry about me, she cares a lot. But that isn't a nessisarily a bad thing.

Soon Manda and Masky get home. When she sees me her jaw drops to the floor. (Don't worry I have a shirt on) she saw my face though. My bruised face and screwed up lip.

"Oh my god what happened?" She asks with concern in her voice. She is like Kat in a way. She cares about others.

"To make a long story short. I got jumped my clockwork and Jeff."

"Oh god." She gasped again. Kat came out of her room to see what the commotion was. Manda came up to her. "Kat what did you do to them?"

"Why do you assume I did something?" She asks with a innocent look on her face. Wow, they really must be good friends if Manda can predict what Kat does. I can't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Tell me." Manda says strictly. I've never seen her be serious before.

"I knocked them...unconscious." Kat mumbles under her breathe.

"Kat, good job!" Manda praises her. This is a little confusing.

"At least I had control of myself." Kat says. That catches me off guard. Control? Kat had control when her hysteria was activated?

"Wait you had control?" I blurted out. Kat turned to me.

"Um...yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because I forgot. I was just focused on healing you." She says quietly. So cute! I'm glad that she cares for me that makes me happy like you couldn't believe. I smile softly at her and hug her by surprise.

"Still here!" Manda says.

Kat wraps her arms around me and leans her head into my shoulder. "How does it feel to be third wheel now?" She asks Manda. I laugh, and Kat smiles widely into my shoulder.

"Yeah, love you too." Manda says sarcastically then she leaves into the kitchen.

"Third wheel?" I ask. I'm not too sure what third wheel is. I have heard of it but forgot I guess!

"Its literally third person and the couple is lovey dovey while they're standing there alone." She explains.

"Haha, third wheel!" I shout. I hear a faint 'Shut up!' And laugh. Being a thrid wheel sounds truly miserable.

I hear Manda scrimmage through the fridge. That girl is always looking for food, dang...

"Come make me food!" Manda whines. Kat laughs.

"Manda, just get a snack or something." Kat smiles at her.

"No!" Manda whines again. Kat doesn't move from my grasp. She holds onto both my arms.