Part 60

So I might make another Creepypasta fanfic. I probably will I'll tell y'all the name soon!

Manda came over to surprise me. The boys were working today. I haven't really spent time with her alone. Usually her and Masky are together or its me and Toby. But I'm happy we're having a girls day. I wonder what we will do?

"First things first! Where is your laptop?" She asks.

"Upstairs, why?"

"We need it!" She runs upstairs without warning. I quickly follow her. What is she up to? When I enter my room she's already on the laptop messing with it.

"Manda what are you-" She interupts me with a hand gesture. Well then. I sit besides her while she types in a website. Oh, I see.

The website she typed in was for wedding dresses. I completly forgot about that. God I can be so stupid sometimes.

The mouse on the screen clicks onto dresses. We scroll down the lists of many dresses. All these dresses are so beautiful, different styles, designs and so many types of dresses. How can I choose from all the choices. I know that I have to choose though.

"Okay, Kat how about we start with types of dresses." She announces. I nod. "Okay what's your type?"

"How about...strapless?"

"Alright." She clicks onto strapless. There's a lot of dresses. So pretty!

"Ooh that's pretty!" I point onto the screen.

"Yeah!"

We occasionally look at some of the dresses until I finally find one I really like.

"This is the one!" I say. She exams it.

"Its really pretty, Kat." She smiles at me.

The dress was gorgeous. It was strapless with a princess bottom. The color was pure white with a tint of light beige, the top was beaded beautifully with beige emeralds and the bottom has Greek pattern stitching. The dress was all silk, it was gorgeous beyond imagination.

"How much is it?" Manda asks. I look to the price.

"Um...$4,000." I sigh.

"How much did Slendy give you?" She asks.

"At least $8,000."

"Oh, so that would leave you with..."

"Yeah I know. You can't make a wedding with only that much left. Ugh, and this dress is so pretty, no its perfect!" I yell in frustration. Why can't I just get what I want for once? Is that so bad to ask for?

"How about I put it in the wish list?" She asks gently.

"Sure, thanks Manda."

"No problem. Kat, we will make this a great wedding trust me." She smiles. I just nod. I'm glad she's trying to make me feel better it means a lot.

***********

Manda leaves after our girl day. I had fun with her though. We did a lot of old things we used to do when we were how you say normal. Like we talked a lot then we played video games. Mostly talking cause that's what girls do we talk! I didn't mention Masky I mean Tim cause of last time I mentioned him she freaked the fuck out. So no thank you.

I haven't seen my mom in days. I've been telling her I've been at Mandas. I need to tell her about everything that goes on in my life. I can't leave without saying anything. I don't wanna procrastinate this. I'm going now. I slip on a my pair of moccasins.