CHAPTER 11

I pack my bags. I have packed mostly skirts, dresses and sandals, which are things I don’t usually wear. Gran has taught me a few quick dishes which I can whip up. She also said I should treat my in-laws to dinner so that they won’t expect me to cook on most days. I don’t know how Silu will feel about that because he doesn’t like it when I spend my money. I think I will just order some food while they are at work and they will find food ready.

I take my luggage and head downstairs. Gran hugs me and then I head outside. I give the bags to one of my guards. He loads it in the car and we drive out. By the way I am wearing a black long sleeved turtleneck with black knee length pleated leather skirt and black ankle boots. Well also a doek. We get to the Ndaba household. My driver, who is Cane, offloads my bags. We head inside and we are welcomed by Mrs. Ndaba. She hugs me and leads me to the lounge.

“Don’t worry darling, Simlethelwe will take her bags upstairs.” She says to Cane. He nods and places my bags down. He then looks at me and I stand up.

“Ma let me quickly talk to my guards, I will be back just now.”
“Take your time, but not too long.” I chuckle and she laughs. Cane and I head outside.
“Boss lady how sure are we that you are secured in this house? We can’t just leave you here defenseless and more like stranded.” I breathe out loud.

“Cane contact Salizwa, she will tell you everything you need to know about my stay here.” he exhales and nods.
“Make sure you don’t burn your mother in-law’s kitchen.” He says with a smirk and I punch him on his shoulder playfully. They all know that I don’t know how to cook.
“Fuck off.”

“With pleasure.” He climbs into the car and drives off. I sigh and head back inside. I find Simlethelwe coming downstairs and my bags are no longer in the bottom of the stairs. I guess he has taken them to Silu’s room.

“Hey sister-in-law.” He says with a huge smile and comes to hug me. This family is full of huggers. I guess I will adapt as time goes by.
“Hi Simlethelwe.”

“I was actually expecting you to pronounce my name with a white or Italian accent.” I chuckle.
“I was born and bred in South Africa. I only went to Italy to visit where my grandpa used to live. I don’t know how I inherited his genes because even his daughter took after my gran.”
“It is really a mystery. Soon you will find scientists wanting to experiment about your grandpa’s strong genes.” I actually laugh this time around.

“Where is your mother?”
“She is in the kitchen.” I nod and head to the kitchen. I find her defrosting meat.
“Don’t mind me my daughter. I love cooking for my husband but you can actually help me by doing the salads.” I am one lucky daughter of gun.

I prepare the salads while getting to know my mother in law better. She is a very kind-hearted and welcoming woman. She and gran would hit it off from the start. She tells me about how his sons were growing up and I also tell her about my family. I mention how my inheritance caused a rift in my family and she advises me to be vigilant around them. She says and I quote ‘Never trust anyone, especially someone who have betrayed you before’.

Later in the evening we are joined by her older sons, her husband and their youngest daughter, Siyamthanda. She is a gadget freak so it’s like she lives in the digital world. She doesn’t even acknowledges my presence. I take my phone and hack into her gadgets. I shut them down and place my phone in my pocket as if nothing happened. I watch her shake them furiously and when nothing happens she gives up and actually pays attention to the people in the room.

She notices me and greets me. She speaks English with me and when Silu tells her that I can understand Zulu, her eyes pop out. We eat dinner and when we are done, Simlethelwe serves us cake which was baked by him. Turns out he is a pastry chef. I didn’t do my research on Silu’s family because I wanted to know them the natural way.

“So how long are you staying with us makoti?” Silu’s father asks.
“I am leaving on Friday. I have a very busy life but I wanted to just spend a week with my in-laws.”

“You can’t work from here?” Silindile asks. I look at him and smile.
“I have clubs and companies. I sometimes arrive home after midnight or don’t sleep at home at all. I don’t think you guys can appreciate that very much.”

“What will you do once you guys get married?”
“I will set my priorities straight. For now I am hands on with my businesses.”
“Okay that’s enough grilling Silindile. And my daughter, I wouldn’t mind you working late.” Silu’s father says. “As long as you don’t come home drunk.” We all laugh.

“When my grandpa died I went very hard on the bottle, I was once hospitalized for alcohol poisoning. So I stopped drinking. I only drink water most of the time and sometimes juice.”
“You loved him that much?” Siya asks.
“Yes. He was like a father to me. We spent a lot of time together and we bonded so much. I couldn’t accept his death even though he was killed in my presence.” They all gasp. I have never told Silu that I was there when pa was killed.

“How did you survive?” Siya asks again.
“I was coming from the bathroom of his study and he was sitting in his chair. The killer thought he was alone, so he killed him and fled.”
“That must’ve been hard for you. To witness a man you love being killed.” Silu’s mom says. I chuckle.
“I have accepted it and I am learning to move on.”

We move on to the next topic and I am glad because as much as I am slowly but surely moving on, I miss pa so much. I hope that wherever he is, he is happy and proud of me. We finish eating dessert and I wash the dishes with the help of Siyamthanda. She is busy grilling me about my businesses and my wealth. I am happy to answer some of her questions but not all of them. When we are done we head to the lounge and find only the brothers there. I unlock Siyamthanda’s gadgets and then say goodnight to them.

I head to Silu’s room and just as I am about to take off my clothes, he comes in and holds my waist from behind. I chuckle and turn around to face him. We haven’t kissed ever since I arrived here because I have been with his mom most of the time. We kiss and he starts to unzip my skirt. I giggle and unbutton his shirt. We undress each other and when we are both naked I pull him to the bathroom.

“But babe I thought you were going to give me at least one round.” He whines and I laugh at him.
“I am tired Mwelase. Can we just shower and sleep. I promise you, I will give you he most mind blowing sex at the morning.” He pouts and finally gives in.

We head to the bathroom and get inside the shower. I take his shower gel and apply it slowly in his body. He is already breathing heavily and groaning. His dick is already up and hard as ever. I finish bathing him and go down to suck his dick. He groans and cries out like a little girl. He calls out my name and finally shoots all his cum in my mouth. I swallow and then shower while he is still breathing heavily.

He holds me from behind and just shoves his dick in my pussy without warning. I gasp and just allow him to do what he wants. When we are done we finish showering and head to the bedroom. He gets dressed in his boxers while I wear my panties only. We get under covers and chat for a while. We later drift to sleep in each other’s arms. I love him and I don’t see myself being with another man.
.
.
.
#TheEmpress