Epilogue

Today is the day I have been waiting for ever since I met my soulmate. I have been dreaming of a day like this ever since he proposed. Finally it’s here and I am so excited. Seriously I am over the moon. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle and finally say I do to the love of my life.

It has only be a few months after I was crowned leader of the cartel. To say no one dared me would be a lie. Dark Princess tried to avenge herself but I ended her. Seipati is the one who is in charge of her operation now. Another man tried to kidnap Clara. He wanted me to sign over my businesses and what not. What I can say is that he is Lucifer’s bitch right now.

Mother has finally accepted that father is taking a second wife. He paid lobola for her two months back and they had a traditional wedding the following week. Mother and Avuyile are not best of friends but they do get along. Father decided to buy Avuyile a house in Stridom Park. It’s a really beautiful and modern house. I don’t know how dad does the whole polygamy thing but his wives are happy so I guess so far so good.

Cole also paid lobola for his girlfriend. His ex-wife tried to create drama on the lobola day but when you have the empress as a sister, everything always goes according to plan and bugs who wanna ruin the show, always get squashed. Sange is now in a serious relationship with Silindile. It was really a shock to all of us. They are very serious, they even moved together. I just wish them all the best.

“Stop day dreaming and sit straight so that I can fix your veil.” Gran says bringing me back from my thoughts. I smile. She fixes it.

“Thank you for everything you have done for me gran. I will always be grateful and indebted to you.” She looks up and I know she is trying to stop her tears. She sits down next to me and side hugs me.

“Your mother may have been my only child but you are my second and last born. Because of you I got to experience motherhood for the second time. You are honestly the best kid any parent could ever ask for. I love you baby and I know you will make me proud out there.” by now tears are falling freely from her cheeks and she doesn’t bother wiping them. I wipe them for her. She chuckles.

“I love you very much gran and you are one of the best things that have ever happened to me.”

“I am sure wherever Tyler is at, he is proud of the woman you have become and he is happy that both of you have always been there for each other through thick and thin.” Tyrone says. He is standing at the door looking dashing in an emerald green tuxedo.

“Thank God for once you actually say something meaningful.” Rone and I laugh.
“Why don’t you just ask me out because I can see that you are in love with me?” Rone asks.
“Arg I spoke too soon.” Gran says standing up and we laugh again. I also stand up and take my bouquet.

“You look beautiful Miss Thompson.” Rone says and I smile.
“Thank You.”

“Now let’s go get you married.” We head downstairs to where the wedding is happening. The wedding is at Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard. This place is really beautiful. Everything is perfect today.

We get to where the matrimonial garden ceremony is going to be held at Rose Garden. Fuck the setting is amazing. Everyone stands up as I walk down the aisle. Gran and Tyrone are the ones who are walking me down the aisle. I just chose them both so that the other one’s ego won’t be bruised in case I chose one of them.

I look at the altar and I see my prince charming standing there looking gorgeous in a black and white tuxedo and a black shirt. He is not wearing a tie. The coat is so beautiful and has crystal flower details which makes it stand out. I didn’t know my fiancé had such taste in suits. I, on the other hand, am wearing an off shoulder mermaid dress with strapless neckline and Tit Adesa Agra white pumps. We get to the alter and I stand next to Silu who is looking at me with teary eyes.

“Damn you look hot. Like an angel really. Did you hurt yourself when you fell from the sky? Are your wings okay?” I burst out laughing and shake my head.
“No, you also look very handsome and eatable.” He smirks.
“I try.” I just giggle and look down.

The pastor starts the ceremony. We say our vows and exchange rings. The ceremony comes to an end when the pastor finally pronounces us husband and wife. We kiss and then go take pictures at the vineyard.

I may be a monster but God has provided me with a tamer. Every monster queen deserves a handsome prince. I know for sure that they are many people who are going to try and take him away from me but today I vow to protect him with my life. I love him infinity times infinity and for him I will give up all the Respect, Power and Money.

--THE END--
.
.
.
#TheEmpress