CHAPTER 30

I finally have time to confront or rather meet with Silu. I haven't been ignoring him. It's just that he came back at a very busy time for me. Being a mafia queen is not easy. Now I have to watch my back and always wear bulletproofed clothes. It's rough. I have even increased security measures to all my family members. Clara didn't like this change one bit but she will be strong.

I get dressed in a black short denim skirt, a turtle neck, leather jacket and a beret. I also wear boots that reach the knees. I have combed my hair and let it loose. I take my bag and head out. I find Clara and gran baking in the kitchen. Clara's eyes pop out when she sees me.

"Who are you and what have you done to my twin?" she shouts. I just laugh and gran also laugh.
"Love the temporary look?" I ask.

"You look like a model babes. You actually look like me." I laugh again.
"I would love to stay and chit chat but I have a lot to do so I gotta bounce." I head out and my guards drive me to Silu's workplace.
--

I get there and head to his office. I don't knock. I just barge in. he is sleeping on the desk. I bang the door and he jumps up. I just chuckle and go sit on the couch.
"Wow MaChiliza you look beautiful."
"Thank you." He stands up and comes to sit down next to me.

"I am glad that you are here."
"Why were you sleeping on your desk?" I ask as I place my bag on the coffee table. I fold my legs and sit back. He swallows hard.

"I was catching up with work since I was away for such a long time." I nod. He clears his throat. "I am sorry." I look at him. "For being a jerk and for being mean to you. I shouldn't have judged you. I took a decision controlled by the emotions and I took a very bad one. I know that I hurt you but I am sorry."

"You are right. You did hurt my feelings."

"And I am very sorry for that." he takes my hands and plants kisses on them. "I was stupid and I was a fool and I was an idiot. You can call me by all the mean names because I deserve them." I chuckle and look away. "Would you find it in your heart to forgive me?"
"I don't know."
"Baby please." He takes my legs into his lap and takes off my boots. I look at him.

"Don't even think about it."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just wanna give you a foot massage." He places my feet on his lap and start massaging them. Sly bastard. He always does this when I am angry at him. My feet are my weak spot and he uses that to his advantage to make me forgive him. I start to moan because it feels so good. "Please baby." He plants soft kisses on them and I know where this is going.

"Silungile no."
"I like it when you pronounce my name baby." He continues planting wet kisses on my feet and then goes up to my legs. It has been so long since I have had some action so I get wet so quick. "I love you."
--
"What would you like baby?" he asks.
"A quarter hot chicken and fries with 2 mini loafs." He repeats my order and then ends the call.

We are at my hotel. Well things got steamy back at his office. We ended up making love, two rounds to be specific. We couldn't get enough of each other so we went to my hotel. We are at the penthouse. Well we picked up where we left off at the office. I ended up forgiving him. Not because of the sex but because of the love I have for him.

I am not into bad boys or bad guys. I would never date a gangster. It's not double standards but it's who I am. Bad boys have issues that are unsolved and I don't have time to help them solve those issues. Silu is a good guy and I am complete with him. I wouldn't trade him for nothing because he is my soulmate. I just have to teach him how to protect himself in case of emergency but other than that he is my forever and my love for him is infinity times infinity.

"So baby when are we getting married?" he asks while joining me on the bed.
"Rone said you should pay ilobolo for the second time just because you are the one who cancelled the wedding." He burst out laughing. He has this very ugly laugh but it is one of the things that charms me and that I love about him. I smile.

"But that's daylight robbery." He says still laughing. "How does he even know about ilobolo?"
"Perks of staying with the Chiliza family that time when he was here in South Africa." He chuckles.

"But for you my love, I would pay it over and over again." Gosh I love this guy. I just get on top of him and kiss him.
"I love you sthandwa Sami."
"I love you too phakade lami." He kissed me back.
.
.
.
#TheEmpress