1.2

• Dedicated to (y/n) because she waited for me to update, she's very beautiful, a very dedicate

I have never been so happy in my life. I just can't imagine me, an 18 year old girl, getting this big and going on tour with the one and only Zedd. I never imagined my life to be like this. I thought that I would be stuck in the club where I used to play, but no. Instead, I am here on a world tour showing my skills to a massive amount of people. I just... I can't explain what I'm feeling right now.

"Anton, I can't thank you enough for this opportunity. The few months had just been great and I just... Thank you." I said, getting a little emotional. Anton extended both of his arms and grabbed me in a bear hug.

"It's okay, Cam. You don't need to thank me. I brought you into this because I know that you deserve it." He told me, while I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

We hugged for a really long time and minutes later, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled away from Anton and smiled at him. I took my phone out of my pocket then looked at the caller. It was a friend-best friend actually-from my hometown, Maxine. But she likes to be called Max. I held up one finger to Anton, signaling him to wait a minute.

"Hello?" I asked. "Max?"

"Camille!" Maxine shouted enthusiastically. I also think it was dripping with sarcasm.

"I'd like to think that you're so happy to be talking to me right now, but at the same time, I also think that your voice is dripping with sarcasm." I said honestly.

"Oh, come on. You know me... Bitch! Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" She shouted angrily.

"We miss you, Cam." I heard Jeanne. Well, at least someone was making me feel loved.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, Max. Now you fucking ruined it for me." I told her.

"The pleasure is all mine, bitch." She said.

"Stupid motherfucking paparazzi." I muttered.

"Anyways, I need to go. I still haven't packed my stuff yet." I bid them goodbye and hung up.

I went out the back and hopped in the car. I sat on the black leather seats and sighed, rubbing my palms on my face. It was a very happy, yet exhausting month. My going home visit was supposed to be a surprise but no. Stupid paparazzi's are always trying to listen in on our conversations.

Anton was passed out on the other side of the car and was snoring there peacefully. I decided to take a nap, resting away all my drama and exhaustion.

"Anton!" I shouted in his ear.

He woke up jumping and screaming, "What happened? What happened?"

I kept laughing and laughing because his reaction was just so funny. His eyes were so wide and he was trashing around. Edward, my bodyguard, soon came around and tried to calm Anton down. While I, I was still laughing and trying to catch my breath.

When Anton has finally calmed down, he glared at me and started to run after me. I screamed and quickly dashed to the hotel's elevator. I pressed the up button continuously and it finally opened. I got in and pressed the button which has a 15 on it.

Before he could go inside the elevator, the steel doors quickly closed. My phone vibrated and I checked it, only to see a message which read, "You kind of forgot that there was another elevator, sweetheart. See you. ;)"

When the elevator dinged, I quickly ran to the hotel room and tried to open it as quickly as I can. When I did, someone from behind tackled me to the couch. I looked up to see that it was Anton.

"Tell me you're sorry and you're an idiot!" He shouted, and then started tickling me again.

"You're sorry and you're an idiot!" I shouted, laughing.