1.3

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" I yelled at my two best friends.

They looked at each other and sang, "Shut up. Just shut up, shut up."

I groaned and looked at the clock. 1:48 pm. What the hell?! Well, I better wake up now. But seriously, these two are making my life hell. At the moment, I mean. They're singing loudly to Zedd's Find You.

I turned down the volume of the speakers and walked into the kitchen. It was a pretty basic kitchen if I say so myself. There's an island in the middle and that's all that matters. I really think that kitchens would be boring without islands. For me, I mean.

"Oh my dear, Cam. Why are you such a party pooper?" Asked Maxine who is having trouble getting up on the counter.

Max isn't that short or tall. She's just right for her age, which is 17. Max is a petite girl. She always was even when we were in high school.

Then there's Jeanne. We met her when we were in 6th grade. We weren't really that close to her back then but when we were in 7th grade, we started talking about things and hobbies that we like. That's where the trio started, I guess.

We've had ups and downs but despite all that, we're good. Let's see, Max is like the immature one but she really likes to take control sometimes. Jeanne is the quiet-when-you-dont-know-her one but is also an outgoing-girl-that-you-now-know one. And then there's me, bitchy, moody, emotional, but super hyper. Like really.

"I know I shouldn't have given you Anton's album." I said, digging through the refrigerator for something to eat.

I found some milk and took out a bowl and cereal from one of the cabinets. I started eating while Max told me about what happened when I wasn't there.

"And then, Jeanne and I freaked out because you were touring with Anton. But also got kind of mad because you didn't tell us." She blabbed.

"Well sorry I was busy." I said, rolling my eyes. Get it why I say I'm bitchy?

"It's okay though. It was really fun seeing you have fun. We're proud of you, Cam." Jeanne said. Maxine nodded, agreeing.

I nodded and got up to wash my bowl but decided against it. Instead, I put it in the sink and sat down on the leather sofa.

"Okay. Let's make plans. What do you guys wanna do tomorrow? My treat." I said.

"We can go to EK or something." Max said.

"Yeah, then we can go shopping after or something." Jeanne said.

"Sounds like a plan then." I said. "You guys didn't notice?"

"Didn't notice what?" Jeanne asked, confused.

"I ate cereal at like 1 pm." I said. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Me and the girls got bored so we did a YouNow. We just tweeted that we're going to do it and posted a link. Not so hard really. A lot of people are watching us now.

When we were live, we told them to ask us questions and the comment box started to explode. Question after question are starting to pop up.

"Next question! Okay Sofie328 asked, who is your EDM DJ crush?"

"Mine is Martin Garrix or Martijn Garritsen. He's just so handsome and I love his tracks. Like totally. I've been fangirling on him ever since. I love you Martin!" I said and winked then blew a kiss to the camera.

"Mine is Zedd or Anton Zaslavski aka Camille's tour buddy." Max said. After saying that, she punched me in the shoulder.

"Well, mine is Avicii or Tim Bergling. If you don't know yet. 'Cause I have like an instagram and my name there is Jeanne Bergling." Jeanne said. Me and Max put a hand to out chests and awed.

After an hour or so, we got tired so we told everyone goodbye. I stood up, took my laptop, and went to my room to take a shower. After showering I changed into a black tight long sleeves which are tucked in, high waisted jeggings, and ankle boots.

"Don't you guys want to bring someone?" I asked, backing out of the parking lot.

"I'm single but... Eh. I'm just single." Max said, then Jeanne shoved her.

"Hey! No shoving in my car!" I scolded at them. Jeanne slumped back in her seat and muttered something along the lines of, "Okay, Mom."

"I continued to drive my black Hummer which was a gift from my dad. Overprotective, I know. But can you blame him?

I suddenly remembered Nicole. She's also a part of our Kardashian Clique. I drove to her house to pick her up. I saw the look of confusion in Maxine's face.

"Cam, where are we going?" Maxine asked.

"Cam?" Max said again.

"Cam? Cam? Cam? Caaaaaam-"

"Will you please just fucking wait?!" I shouted, annoyed.

Maxine slumped and kept her mouth shut. Ugh! I-I didn't mean to snap. It's just that... I'm so stressed. I sighed. This whole touring thing is seriously getting to me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I'm just so s-"

"Stressed. We know, Cam. Now, let's go and pick Nicole up. Then, we'll take your mind off of the things that you're stressed about." Jeanne said. Maxine nodded and smiled at me.

"You guys are the best. Like, really." I told them. "Wait. How did you know that we're picking Nicole up?"

"Maybe, I know the way to her house." Jeanne smirked.

With that said, I continued to drive to Nicole's house. It wasn't that far from Jeanne's house but it definitely needs some type of transportation or whatever to get there.

I connected my iPhone my to my car and played Immortals by Fall Out Boy. Their band is one of my favorites! Hey! Don't judge! Just because I'm a DJ, doesn't mean that I don't listen to other song genres.

We reached Nicole's house and I told Jeanne and Max to go get her. After a few minutes, I saw three figures that were going in the direction of my car. I saw Nicole who was on her usual outfit-skinny jeans, boots, and an oversized shirt.

They went in my car and we greeted each other after taking off. They were all seated at the back because I usually don't let people seat in front.

"So, where are we going?" Nicole asked as Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do played.

"To Enchanted Kingdom!" Max yelled out like a kid.

"Oh wow! I'm so excited!" Nicole yelled. "But I forgot to bring money. Max! What the hell?"

"What?" Max asked, batting her eyelashes innocently.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Nicole yelled.

"Hey! Hey! It's okay. It's my treat!" I told her.

"Okay then. Let's get this party started!" Jeanne yelled.

"Okay, animals. Calm down." I told them while laughing.

"Animals." Jeanne chuckled, clearly knowing that I had made the Martin Garrix reference on purpose.

~~~~~

finally, right? oh, man. i missed writing these. now, i'm gonna update whenever i can. so probably 3 times a week or idk. but hey! that's good right?

and just to let you all know, i'm gonna be updating fast now because it's summer for me and idk if i'm gonna stay at my dad's or whatever but i'm happy because i have a lot in store for you guys.

IMPORTANT! ↓ ↓

in all seriousness, i finished this book already. (don't tell max i said that) teehee! anyways, i'm seriously done. i'm just too lazy to type lol :D i can't wait for martin and camxlla to meet. and the plot twists? better get ready. oops! my bad. >:)

Twitter: @CamilleTalusan
Instagram: @camilletalusan
Kik: @thenamescamz
Snapchat: talusancamz