1.8

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed when I saw Martijn's room.

"This is fucking awesome!" Dillon yelled.

"Martijn," I called. "What do you think? Cool, huh?"

"But it's purple!" He shouted.

"Don't be such a complainer! We can ask someone to change the sheets or pillows." I told him.

Dillon laughed and Martijn just kept looking around the room. I didn't call him anymore. I let him take a look at the beauty of the room. It was exactly my reaction when I first stayed in a hotel like this.

I think the first time I went here was when I was 15. It was my birthday and I told my dad I wished for a room with a big aquarium in it. He granted my wish but only a little differently. The room didn't have an aquarium in it. Instead, the room is actually under water and had glass walls.

This hotel is legit the best hotel ever. I sat down on the L-shaped sofa and sighed. "Hey, Dillon. This room is worth a Snapchat."

"Why didn't I think of that?" He slapped his forehead and pulled his phone out.

"Hi! I'm in a room under water with Camxlla!" He yelled.

I stood up from the couch and grinned. "Hello everyone! This hotel is so cool! Oh and Martin is still standing over there in awe."

After that, Dillon took a lot of Snapchats and what not. Me, I decided to do a snap too and took a picture of the room. I posted it on Instagram and took a look at what Dillon was doing.

"So we're under water, right?" Dillon asked me, the camera in front of me. I nodded. "So if we pee, does it go in the water where the fishes are?"

Martijn must've heard that because he burst out laughing at the same time we did. It was all in Dillon's snap. I looked at the time on my watch and saw that it was 11:29pm.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled frantically. "My dad is going to kill me!"

"Why?" Martijn asked. He speaks!

"I'm way past my curfew and I don't have keys to the house!" I explained.

"You can sleep here." Martijn shrugged. "There are a lot of rooms. And sofas."

"Yeah. That sounds okay." Dillon agreed. "Sleep here, Cam."

"Okay. Let me just text my dad." I said.

Sorry I stayed out too late. Gonna sleep with Dillon and Martin in there hotel. Love you!

I was about to walk out the room when someone shouted my name. That someone being Martijn Garritsen. I told him that I'm just gonna get my things from my car.

"You want me to come with you?" He asked.

"I don't know. Do you want to?" I asked.

"Sure. It's pretty dangerous now. Since it's late." He said. I nodded so he followed me.

We both walked towards the parking lot in silence. It wasn't an awkward kind of silence though. It was more like a comforting kind, if you know what I mean.

I finally saw my car so I unlocked the door and picked my bag up. It was just a brown sling bag, nothing special. It was kind of heavy because all the stuff I need was there.

When I was done I locked the doors again and we walked towards the hotel. There were a few paparazzi's around but it was fine. It was silent again but when we rode the elevator, Martijn decided to break the silence.

"Hey. About earlier..." He started. "Why didn't Dillon want you rubbing your eyes.

"You'll see why later," I smirked. "Anyways, how long are you gonna be staying here?"