1.1

The beat drops and comes back again, but with a louder bass this time. I turn up some knobs on my turn table. I can see people dancing and having fun. I'm pretty well-known in the EDM world, but not as big as Zedd or Anton. I just started having gigs in other places. This is my fifth show for the month. I just had to go to Ibiza and I'm going to be on a 1 week vacation.

"This is gonna be the last song for tonight, guys! I hope you all had a good time!" I shouted and put on my track, which was "scout". This is a new song I made which just came out.

I jumped around on stage and had fun too. Of course, I'm enjoying this. It's my show. The song ended and I said goodbye to the people in the club. I ran to the backstage but retreated when I forgot something.

"Guys! Make sure to buy Zedd's album which is Clarity! Don't forget to buy Scout on beatport!" I told them, then ran to the backstage where I got a hug from Anton. Or Zedd, as you know him.

"I'm so proud of you," He told me. "Oh. And thanks for telling them to buy my album."

Anton is like my brother. He's actually the one who helped me gain my spot in the EDM world. At first, I was just a girl who had gigs at local clubs. Then one day, Anton was in the club where I was playing and he approached me saying that I was good. After the show, of course.

After that, he invited me to have some coffee and we talked about EDM and what I like. He then gave me his phone number and we talked. I was shocked because one day, he told me to make a track and post it on YouTube. So, I did and it got thousands and thousands of views in 1 week.

That's where it all started, basically. A recording company-Spinnin' to be specific-heard my track that was on YouTube and signed me in their company. I was so happy and jumpy. But who wouldn't be, right? I get haters here and there saying that I was too young to be a DJ, but Anton told me to just ignore them.

"Next stop, Ibiza!" Anton yelled. "Aren't you excited?"

"Of course, I am! I'm just a little bit tired." I say, yawning.

"Let's go to the airport now. Then, you can sleep while we go to Ibiza." He says and I nod.

I quickly grabbed my laptop and my phone then put it in my black sling bag. My body guard, Edward, helps me and Anton get in the car because there are a lot of people waiting for us. We sign a few things then quickly went in the car. As soon as  I went inside the car, I quickly went out like a light.

I woke up to someone shaking me. Yes, it was Anton. But I don't blame him, because we're probably gonna be late for our flight to Ibiza. I blinked a few times, letting my eyes adjust to the light then went out of the car. I walked towards Anton and nudged him.

"What?" He asked, looking at me.

"Those girls are looking at you." I whispered.

When he looked at the girls, they were staring back at him. The girls swooned when he smiled at them and I laughed because of it. He looked at me with an evil smile and began to tickle me so I ran away from him. Minutes after chasing each other, we were so tired but we didn't care. Because when we were finally able to catch our breaths, the last call to our flight was said.

Edward helped us get in the plane and find our seats. I thanked him and we sat down. Oh my gosh! I forgot my sling bag. My eyes widened. All my important things are in there including my laptop.

I was about to stand up when a bag was thrown in my lap, causing me to sit down once again. I was about to shout at whoever that was when I saw that the bag in my lap is mine. I breathed out a sigh of relief and looked through my things. They were all there, thankfully.